| RECITE | Montgomery gator - FNAF SB

MONTGOMERY GATOR x READER (comedy and fluff)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)
- ooc Monty bae
- GN reader !!!

Author's note: yes bae, lotta sun and moon simps here. *Cutely hides myself away because I'm also a sun and moon simp lmao-*

●○●○

" What about monty- "

" His behaviour changed.. "

Vanessa simply replied while painting her pretty nails into purple. You only stared at your senior with a confusing look on your face.

You thought that it was something serious, and you also thought that you were getting fired for stealing a slice of pizza last night but good thing, Vanessa didn't asked about it.

" If you accept the deal, I won't tell the boss about your stealing pizza habit. "

You thought so soon. She's going to be a big snitch if you don't do what she says. You clearly deadpanned at your senior, as you crossed your arms in front of her. She blow her nails to let it dry, then she glanced at you with a calm look on her face.

" I know you and Freddy are so close since your first day of job, but I'm sorry- I gotta break it with ya but Monty didn't like it a bit. "

" Excuse me? Could you please repeat that? Please elaborate, miss vanny "

You nicely asked your senior. note the sarcasm. She flinched by the nickname you gave her, but she didn't let you see the emotions on her face. She sighed and began to speak.

" There are cameras on the animatronics' room and Monty is acting a little different. He says a lot about you and none of those things he say is good. "

You raised an eyebrow. Is Monty backstabbing you or something? You thought. I mean, you and Monty are cool just like Roxanne and Moondrop. They're not mad at you or anything, it's just you're more closer to Freddy, chica and sundrop than anyone.

" And what is he saying about me? Do I suck at job or something? I'm sorry to break it with him but I'm unaffected. "

You're very affected at this point, you like him and hearing it from Vanessa kinda hurt you. But you reacted differently, why? Cause it's very childish to act like a pick me girl who always cry about small things and get comforting speech from others-

" So you don't care that Monty likes you and your voice, and your presence and everything about you? "

Your eyes widen as you almost lost your balance, but you immediately caught yourself. Vanessa smirked at your flustered face, she lean into her chair and smiled at you.