/ SHOCK / Ballora - FNAF SL

BALLORA x READER

BALLORA x READER

(comedy and fluff)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)

- REQUESTED BY: @lilianrosette

●○●○

" okay, I didn't hear you- what again? " You asked again, with a controller in your hand, playing a horror game.

It's not your intention to pissed her off, but you couldn't hear her loud and clear.. well, because you're playing.

" I. said. can you take my shift tonight please? " Abelle Asked nicely, despite the irritation growing inside her.

You and abelle are roommates for a whole year now. You have this complicated relation to each other to which abelle sees you as a rival, while you on the other hand, you see her as a Frenemy or whatever you call it.

You and abelle works for the same boss and same company. You're a staff at circus baby's pizza world. The only difference is, you work in the day while she works in the night.

Abelle had some errands to run off to, and you're on your day off so she decided to ask you a favour. Unfortunately for abelle, she doesn't like asking any favour from you since she have this unbreakable ego.

Oh how the tables have turned, her ego is finally shattering and you can finally see it. But you're not that heartless.

You shrugged your shoulders, putting the controller down before facing her with a teasing grin.

" Sure abelle with an A "

She scowled at you. Oh how she hates it that there's an extra 'A' on her name. But she ignored your petty insult nonetheless, she's asking YOU a favour after all.

You grinned mischievously, while adjusting the cap on your head. After that, you finally entered the elevator at the pizzeria.

" Welcome- "

" Oh fucking fazballs! "

You cursed under your breath. You already expected this but still, you were startled once again. Oh how you hate this hand unit so much.

" -to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities "

" Do people apply for a job because of a single dare? Damn, they probably have a death wish " You muttered under your breath.

If you're being honest, you have this theory that the Animatronics are killing the missing children. Because first of all, the Animatronics stinks like rotten meat, and second, There goes the Bite of 83 rumor.