| DENIAL | Montgomery gator - FNAF SB

MONTGOMERY GATOR x M! ANIMATRONIC READER (Angst)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- wrong spelling, wrong grammar idk. Didn't double check.
- foul language, fake situation!
- requested by: @alexpetals
- I keep imagining the reader as a humanoid bot with a star crown in the head, but it depends if you want him to be a star shaped head Animatronic. Let the imagination flow~~

●○●○

" You sure do love that guy! "

You smiled cheekily at the kid who is playing puzzle with you. He's a smart but naughty-energetic kid, he reminds you of bonnie, a lot.

" Yeah! Bonnie's my favourite among the five members, sadly he didn't appear anymore. I was very sad. "

You gritted your teeth a little, trying your best to hold the smile together. You almost had an angry look, but this go unnoticed by the innocent little child.

Thankfully, it did.

" Yeah, I was sad too. "

You muttered, crestfallen by the fact that bonnie can never go back.

You smiled warmly, opening your small chest cavity, pulling a purple rose out from the inside of your body. The child's eyes began to sparkle in excitement.

" I'm not complaining, but this is the sixth rose I got today! I must be special! "

" Yeah, you are special bud. "

You smiled sadly at the kid, as you caress his head gently. He has no hair, he's just wearing a beanie, and he was pale and sick. He has cancer, and he has only a month to live.

Despite getting near his death, he chose to spend his little time with a star Animatronic like you.

You and bonnie are both popular, known as the iconic duo. You were the child's second favourite.

He reminds you a lot of bonnie, so you always bring flowers to him to cheer him up. But this will never save him.

Not even you can save an innocent child like him, let alone a purple rabbit who is so kind and nice to you.

---

You are a male star flutist Animatronic. Your outfit is just the same as Moondrop and Sundrop's clothing, they change color depends on the lightning. But you don't have split personalities unlike the two.