| TOTAL INSECURITY | Glamrock Freddy - FNAF SB

GLAMROCK FREDDY x READER

(fluff and slight angst)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)
- GN reader !!!

●○●○

VANESSA HAD

enough of your awkwardness around Freddy. It's so obvious to everyone that you liked the care Bear Animatronic.. well, except chica because pizza is always her number one priority.

So Vanessa helped you out, but in a embarrassingly way.

She forced Freddy to get inside the charging station, any buts and coconuts will not escape her wrath, if she tells you to do something, you better do it or else you'll get these bitchass bunny hands.

" But officer Vanessa, my battery is full- "

" No excuses, no buts and coconuts. Get. In. Side. "

Vanessa glared at Freddy, and because of Vanessa's superior aura, Freddy immediately followed his boss's orders.

Just what Vanessa told him, he got inside the charging station. But before the doors could even closed, Monty came running towards the charging station, and there. He shoved you inside the charging station with Freddy Fazbear.

" Hey! Let me out! "

You yelled at the alligator and was about to strangle him when the doors finally closed by its own.

Monty smirked at your helpless state. Red cheeks, embarrassed and hilarious expression on your face, and your useless attempts of breaking the station. Yep, you are very nervous because you are inside with the one and only bear Animatronic in this mall. Freddy.

Vanessa and Monty both shared a look of victory before leaving the charging station together. You and Freddy on the other hand are stuck inside the charging station at the pizzaplex.

Freddy glanced at you and your eyes caught his movements, you immediately looked down while scratching your elbows because of anxiety.

After a moment or two, You finally made an attempt to peek a glance of Freddy, but once you do so, you saw his blue ocean eyes staring at you. With this case, you immediately looked down again.

" Oh look, I have feet.. oh I have knees too.. human creation is just so perfect "

You glanced at your right arm.

" And arm.. this is interesting haha. "

You nervously laugh it off. Your smile is a little bit crooked, and even though Freddy is an Animatronic, he can obviously tell that you're nervous and scared. This made the bear worry and feel concern for you.

Call it weird, but a human like you suddenly fell in love with a moving object. A robot, an Animatronic, a bear Animatronic who is programmed to entertain children, yes. You're in love with the one and one Freddy Fazbear.

It was very weird, or maybe you're just too desperate for love.

Your parents are divorced but you still had connections with them. When you were four, you tried so hard to bring them back together, in return, you always get yelled at.

Your dad spoils you a lot. But your mother is always mad at his whole entire existence so she always takes control of you.

She always scolds you, she's in charge of your clothing style, teaching you some lady-like manners even though you're at home. And when you grew up, you turned into a weak person.