| JOKES ON YOU | Montgomery gator - FNAF SB

MONTGOMERY GATOR x READER (Angst)

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- wrong spelling, wrong grammar idk. Didn't double check.
- foul language, fake situation!
- Insecurity, jealousy. Slight not romance.
- not requested by anyone.

●○●○

MONTY

stared at you, and you stared right back at him. Your little staring contest with monty became more intense than usual.

Freddy tried to go in between you and monty, but he was only pushed away by roxy, who is eager to see Monty lose against you.

" So Balloon y/n, I heard that you malfunction during your little performance with the daycare attendant. I wonder how you feel after crashing a children's party? "

Monty almost laughed at his own joke. The fact that you messed up one job, makes it a lot funnier to him. But unfortunately for him, you weren't affected at all.

" At least they're not going to replace me. What does it feels like to be included in the gang? You're not even a bunny. Oh, you always do your job right, afraid to make a mistake? who knows? You might be replaced just in a blink of an eye. What are you, the boss' pet? "

Roxy oohed in the crowd, while Freddy and chica are panicking because they knew how short monty's patience and temper. Monty suddenly glared at you.

Without a warning, he immediately attacked you with his claws up in the air. But your reaction time is much more faster than the alligator, you immediately pushed the button to your back and you were lifted up in the air, using the same material as moondrop's wire.

This is actually normal between you and monty if you think about it. Freddy thinks of it as 'normal' yet, he still gets in the way because he doesn't want everyone to hate each other. He's the leader, what do people expect in him? To keep the gang together of course!

" At least I'm not some copycat! You basically copied balloon boy, and no one hasn't built an alligator before! "

" They haven't built an alligator because they're having second thoughts. Who knows? They probably regretted it. "

" Says the copycat, I have originality you know! "

You squinted your eyes in irritation, before attacking the alligator by releasing the button.

You are a newly built animatronic in the mega pizzaplex. A new version of balloon boy himself, but this time, more advance and more detailed than the old one.

You're wearing a blue and red stripes T-shirt, with a yellow jumpsuit that reaches your thigh. You're wearing a pair of white sock, and of course, black flat shoes. Your hair is just like Roxanne's hair, not some solid type of hair like chica's. And you always have a wire on your back to fly up in the air while collecting balloons for the children at the daycare.

You're more taller than the original design, and you're more flexible and more advanced than balloon boy himself. Therefore, you're in the same level as the other Animatronics.

Things began to change when you met Montgomery gator, Sundrop's best friend. You hated him, and he hates you back. On your defense, he's the first one to insult you, he was the one who started the rivalry.

You and monty always fight, and it's not a big deal. Or was it?

Next day, it was a terrible day. The kid's parents are suing the company for giving the child the wrong color of the balloon, a kid accidentally spilled milk on you and you malfunction, a kid suddenly go from behind you and clicked a random button, and you were immediately pulled up in the air, and you were also scolded by Vanessa with the gang behind her, and monty was there, smirking at your failure. It was very frustrating for a robot like you.