| SORRY | Vanessa A. - FNAF SB

Vanessa a

Vanessa a. x F! READER
(Angst and Fluff in the end)

REQUESTED by: @stripeyBagel

⚠️ ¡ warning !
- RUSH STORY! (Didn't check for the grammar and spelling, so i'm sorry.)
- lots of bad words
- mention of bullying. This is not based on real life, this is only part of my imagination and no, I'm not romanticising bullying. This is only a fanfiction.

●○●○

UNFORTUNATELY,

You and vanessa are paired for a week, because the boss is finally noticing something odd about your bond with your co-worker, Vanessa.

You are originally a solo security guard, and you're a professional one when it comes to work, but when vanessa came into the picture, you began to attend your job late, and you started to slack off while avoiding vanessa but everyone.

The boss is starting to notice your bad behavior, and you've become irresponsible. But the boss doesn't want to fire you, because when he had nothing, you were always there to help him make his mall popular. You and your co-worker soomin were the only ones who helped him..

Sadly, soomin passed away, so you wanted to help The boss even though he couldn't pay you enough. He's soomin's uncle after all, and you felt like you owe him something.

The boss made a deal with you. If you work with vanessa for a week without complaining anything, then you will be moved into the daycare. That means, you will be stuck monitoring the Sun and moon animatronic, without getting to see vanessa all day.

And you agreed. You don't like vanessa after all..

you were so afraid of her before, but not anymore.

Vanessa is so quiet, too quiet for your liking. You're actually grateful for that, at least you won't have to talk to her or anything else.

You hate her, and that's it.

You and vanessa were paired for a week, and here you are now, Guarding the mall with vanessa as always. It was the third night of being paired with vanessa, and vanessa did a great job by not striking a conversation first.

Fourth night strikes, and here you are again. Wearing a white uniform and a cap. You have a flashlight in your hand and you are ready to go.
You entered the mall, greeting the wet floor bots as always.

They just stared at you, but it seems like it's happy that you were able to greet them and not the other animatronics and security bots.

Wet floor bots are kind of underrated in your opinion, they need to be cheered up as always. I mean, are you willing to watch a floor for hours without doing literally anything? No!