First kiss Zane's pov

Zane's pov
It took everything I had to finally knock on the door. I mean she blew me off earlier. I was really looking forward to our date. Was it a date?Holy Shit what if it wasn't a date. What ever it was I was still looking forward to it. Man why isn't anyone answering the door and leaving me to my thoughts. When the door did opened with the one person I wanted to see standing there." What?" Well that isn't exactly what I was hoping she would say. "Hey Zane what's up?" Ok what just happened it is like she just did a 360 in 3 seconds. Oh my god am I nervous. Oh, crap she looks worried. Maybe I should say something. "Well, I...I made us a picnic and was wondering I you would like to have a picnic uunder the stars with me." She looks like she is thinking about it. I guess that is a good thing. Right. "Ok I wouldn't mind having a picnic with you. Sounds kind of fun to tell the truth." I feel like I can finally breath again. But, when she let that big beautiful smile come on her face. I felt like my breath catch in my throat. "Good because that is what I was hoping you would say." Before, I knew it was happening my face also had a giant smile on it. I bet I look like a idiot. So,I stopped thinking about it and we walk out to where I had set up the blanket and all the other picnic stuff. I had a blanket laid out. A basket full of junk food. I also had a radio which is playing soft music that my mom loves. The look on Elizabeth's face at this moment is worth it through. After eating we decided to lay down and look up at the stars. Man I love the stars. Plus, have a pretty girl laying next to me. Everything is working out perfectly. Then he image of that beautiful smile popped into my head. Man I would give anything to kiss those lips. So I pick myself up to where I am laying on my right arm. I just have to see that smile again. Maybe it wasn't a good idea though because the moment I saw her smile all I wanted to do is kiss them. Kiss them I did. I push my lips up to hers before I had the time to rethink everything. First I kiss her slow just incase she didn't want to kiss me but when she didn't pull away the kiss became heated. I could tell I had done something right. I was really starting to like this girl. She was doing weird things to my head. Not to mention other parts. I have to pull away before it becomes to to hard to pull away. She looked shocked but relieved that I had done it first. We both needed to catch our breaths. Man I knew she was going to be a good kisser and she was kissing me. I mean a girl this hot I bet could kiss any guy she wanted and she is kissing me. I not bad looking. It is just that I am not the type to get the hot girl. My buds back in my old neighborhood say it is because I am to nice. I just don't think any girl is going to be around a total ass hole for to long. I don't want no short term thing. Nor do I think Elizabeth wants to be a short term girl.That is what I like about her.

Author's note:
Hey guys I know this is like super short but I just really wanted to put the kissing scene. In Zane's pov. I hope you like it. Oh and now that they are together. I need a really awesome ship name. So what do you guys think it should be?