chapter 15

Elizabeth's POV
A/n
Hey my peeps sorry it took so long to update my grades had fallen more than I would have cared for and I am going through some family stuff. Not to mention I am trying to make this an awesome chapter. I have really high hopes for it. So thank you to all who still read.
I woke up with a sharp pain in my right shoulder and my mouth is very dry. I feel as if I have been hit by a truck. I go to open my eyes. I noticed I am not in my room. I am in a hospital. Why am I in a hospital? The events from last night came at me like a punch in the face. The fight. The gun. Noah. It was all coming back to me. Oh my god I almost died. It is not the first time but I have never came this close. I try to sit up and the bed starts beeping. Why the hell is it so loud? A doctor walks into the room. "Ooh good you're awake. You young lady have given a bunch of people a scare. Your brother is a talkative one isn't he?" He goes to look at the monitor. I laughed at his comment "Yea he really is." This time the doctor laughed. "Well, you are looking good. Baby is good and" Suddenly there was someone at the door. "BABY. What the fuck are you talking about baby? Doc you must be fucking kidding me, right? Damn Lizzy I am going to fucking kill that little whim Zack." Mike and his big mouth. "Mike shut the hell up, would ya? You ain't going to do shit. Any way ZANE and I haven't had sex. Let the doctor talk." I looked over to the doctor to talk to him instead of talking to Mike. "So, hey look there must be a mistake. I am not pregnant. I would know if I was." Mike walked over to the bed and sat on the bed. The doctor said "Well I am positive that you are pregnant. Two months to be exact. Elizabeth are okay right, you are looking a little pale." Did he just say two months? This can't be fucking possible. "I think I am going to be sick." Did I just say that out loud? I guess I did because Mike grabbed a trashcan and handed it to me. "Man sis who the fuck have you been fucking if it wasn't that prick you have been dating?" I slapped Mike on the arm. "Damn Mike you ain't got to say it like that. I am not like one of those sluts that the T's sleep with. I am only ever slept with one guy." I wait to see if it would click in that head of his. It would maybe prove that there is a brain in his head. I have always wondered. Before it could click though Trina came running into the room. "You bitch, how dare you scare the shit out of me like that." She quickly wrapped me into a bear hug. "T if you don't let me go I am going to scream." She must have noticed what she did and she jumped away. "Oh my god I am so sorry. I so didn't mean to. Are you okay?" I smile at her she is corky but that is why I love her. "Dude I could hear Mike yelling from the waiting room and I came straight back. What is going on why is he going to kill Zane?" Trina asked. I just shake my head tell her that she won't believe me even if I tell her. She just shots me a look tell me a look like try me. "Well the doctor.." I just notice that the doctor was no longer in the room. Smart move dude. "Sorry lost my train of thought for a sec. Ok so the doctor was checking the machine and he was like you're vitals are looking good and the baby is fine and then mike walked in the room just as the door said baby and he started freaking out like he was going to kill Zane but I explained that we haven't even had sex and that we have only been together a month and I am two months pregnant." I said everything really fast. Though by the look on her face most likely mirrored mine like 10 minutes ago. Looks like Mike noticed too because he said. "If someone doesn't explain soon I am going to start yelling and I am going to hunt down this so called only lover." My brother is so stupid. Did he really just call him my lover? "Mike be quite and use that brain that our parents hopeful gave you. Think who would be that only person I could have slept with." Mike look deep in thought. After a minute or two it looked like it finally clicked. "TONY!!! Tony is the father. For real Lizzy. Please tell me I am just being stupid and that that is not possible. I am begging you." I just shake my head to scared to say it out loud. The next thing really scared me though. "You are pregnant my little fighter with Tony's baby. Which is beside the point. The point is you are going to be a mom and I almost let you get killed or you accidently killing your baby just by bringing you to that stupid party. Why didn't you tell me? We could have done something else. God I am suck a fucker." Alex went to walk out of the room. But I made sure to stop him. "Apple get your ass in here right now." He turned around and walked into the room but he is looking at the floor and he is standing next the wall on the other side of the room. "Alex come he please. Come sit on the bed with me please." He did as I asked. He came and sat on the bed where I moved my feet for him to sit. "Now look at me. You did nothing wrong. I didn't know I was pregnant or you would have been one of the 1st to know. You know that. Now look at me. You could not have known anything that happened last night was going to happen. Do you understand me?" He looked at me with watering eyes. He nodded his head telling me he understood. I look over to Mike. I know Alex is not about to talk to me with him in the room. "Mike get the hell out and please DO NOT do anything you know I am going to yell at you for later. Yous got me?" Mike looked at me like what did I do. That boy is going to make me smack his stupid ass. He got the clue though and walked out saying something about going to the cafeteria cause he is starving. He is a black hole of which no food is safe.  Once he is fully out of the room I turn to Alex and pull into a hug. "Apple are you okay?" I pulled away and he look at me with sad eyes. "You could have been hurt and I know how it always is between you and Noah and I did nothing to protect you. I am suppose to be able to protect you. I don't know Lizzy this whole thing sucks. Just know that I am going to always going to be here for you both. I might even kill Tony if he isn't" I could help but smile at this. "Come on Apple. Let's go for a walk. Help me up would ya?" He smile and help me up. He is holding steady to my arm making sure I don't fall. We walk in the waiting room to see who all was still here. I hate staying in the bed anyway. We walk in silence I think we both like it better that way. When we get into the waiting room I am pleased to see that Trina and Zander are cuddling in the waiting room. I am glad that he is here to comfort her. That girl would drive herself nuts if he wasn't here for her. Then I spotted Zane. I feel a lot better knowing that he didn't just leave because my life is crazy. But nope, he is still here in the waiting room. Upon walking into the waiting room everyone stood up and looked as if they had just seen a ghost. "Hey everyone" They all had their mouths open as if they are all crazy. I wonder what their problems are." I just shake my head at all of them "Hello what the hell is wrong with you people." I just rolled my eyes at them and ushered Alex to help me to a chair. I took a seat and so did everyone else. Thank god someone spoke up. I was about to tell Alex to bring me back to my room. At least that way I could watch TV. To make it even better it is Zane who spoke up. "Umm Trina explained what happened. I never believe what people were saying. I guess they were haft way telling the truth. It's okay I am not one of those guys who want to come in and try to change you. I really like who you are." I smiled at him. Shit why does he have to be so nice. I tried not to look disappointed but I couldn't help it. "Zane there is something I gotta tell you." 

A/N
Hey hope you like the chapter. Love ya byee