Chapter 14

Alex has got into something planned. I don't know if I am being paranoid because this is the first time Zane will have seen me at a party or what it is but I got this weird feeling in my stomach. Trina on the other hand doesn't look like she has the same problem. She is getting ready like normal. That is what I love about her. Most of the time she gets so worried about what people thinks but when she is having fun she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. She knows she is hot and that she is the life of any party and it's true. People beg her to come to their parties. It is funny to watch. We all decided to meet back up at my house at 9:30 to head to the party. We don't want to show up too early. It is about a 30 minute drive. Alex said we can go in his F250. I love his truck. It is shiny black and it is huge. You know what they say. Well let's just say that they are correct in this case. But that was then. I don't like him that way anymore. I like us just being friends. Anyway back to what I was doing. Right now I am finishing up my makeup before going and getting dressed. I decided to wear my little red dress, my dress is a one strap over the shoulder and is a little above the knee but not much. It is cute but sexy at the same time. I did a down look with my hair only a few curls here and there. My makeup I did a Smokey eye and pair it with red lipstick to match the dress. I pair the dress with some strappy gold hills. 15 mins later I'm dressed. I walk into the kitchen. Trina is in there waiting. She is wear a blue dress with sliver ankle boots. She has a natural looks with her makeup. If I didn't know her so well I would even been able to tell that she had make up on. When I get all the way into the kitchen Trina see me. She looks over my outfit before speaking. "You look hot tonight. Zane is going to love the outfit." Trina is already in party mode I see. I love how freely she speaks and acts when she gets like this. She is more relaxed it seems like. I quickly reply before she thinks I am ignoring her "So do you. Man it feels as if we haven't been to a good party in forever." Trina just laughs and replies "That because it has been. After you ended up hooking up with Tony last time and me ending up making out with Noah last time we said we were going to cool it with parting for a while. I think now that we both go new boos we will be in the clear not to do that again. To be truthful I don't even remember how I ended out making out with him the first place. I mean he is an asshole and I can't stand him." Trina has a disgusted face on. "Hey look I don't care about what happened what like 2 months ago the only thing that is important is right now. Like you said we got to hot new boos, and we are ready to part-ty. Can I get a HELL YEA!" Before Trina can say anything some from behind me hells a loud HELL YEA. I turn around to see Alex walking into the kitchen. "Hello my beauties. I see we are ready for the party and looking smoking while doing it. Where are what's their faces?" Alex says. There is no telling if he really knew their names or not. "They should be here any minute slow your role Alex-bear. Sit down have a drink." Trina seems to be in party mode and it is still early. "Pumpkin pie you know this, right here, is why I love you." Alex did ask Trina said. He grabs a beer and sits at the counter "Whatever. Any way so where are the dorks at." Alex says just as there is a knock on the door. "Well, theirs is your answer Apple." I get up and answer the door and just as I thought the boys were at the door. Zane walks in first he is wear a black t-shirt and jeans Zander walks in the next. He is wearing black jeans, a striped shirt, and black converses. He doesn't look to bad. He is totally not Trina's type and I love it. I never really liked Noah. I always found him stuck up and kind of an ass hole but, Trina loved him and I love her so I had to put up with him too. That doesn't matter now she is no longer with him and I no longer have to pretend to like him. Anyway the boys walk into the house and we all walk into the kitchen where Trina and Alex seem to be have a serious conversation. "What! No way in hell is whiskey better than vodka. It is just not possible. Only old guys drink whiskey." Trina spots me and drags me into the conversation. "Oh good Lizzy back she can tell you. Please tell this old person that Vodka is the better drink at a party. He thinks its whiskey. Like come on that is only for really old guys, who hate their lives that is why they drink it." Trina and Alex and both looking at me waiting for my answer. "Sorry to disappoint you both neither is the best for a party the drink everyone comes for is the beer. Though I personal like vodka it is wrong to say it is best. My own opinion aside beer seem to be the go to drink. So you are both wrong." I take a seat next to Alex at the bar and Zane soon joins me. Zander had gone straight by Trina the moment we had gotten in the kitchen. For a second everyone is thinking about the topic at hand. That is till the already bussed Trina speaks up. "Damn gurl you think too much. But I could use another drink so let's go to the part-tay." Yea Trina is diffidently already buzzed. Today is going to be fun. We all load up in Alex's big F250 and head to the party.