Chapter 2

So sorry for the wait I will try to update more often. I was sick then I had school.I am trying a new style of writing so it also took some time.And just so you know it is in Elizabeth's point of view.

I was sitting down on the coach when I got a text message from Zane. Oh my god after yesterday I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.I open up my phone a read the text "Hey what's up??" So I quickly replied "nothing, Just watching TV Wby??" Why is my stomach doing flip flops. I never really was that interested in any way and if I ever was they were scared of me. I guess I like it that he doesn't know what I have done or what I can do. Another text pulled me out of my thoughts. I opened it up and read "Oh just about to walk past your house like the 5th time lol" I got off the coach and walk over to the window, hiding behind the curtains so that he won't see me. Sure enough he was there so I replied "And why is that??". Not even 2 seconds later another text came" I was hoping you would walk outside at some point" I found this funny so I let out a small laugh. Then, I message back "Oh so if I just happened to walk outside we would 'bump' into each other" I was making sure I understood what he was saying. Sometimes it's hard to tell when you are texting. Once again pulling me out of my brain fart was a message "Yea pretty much:D" I was starting to like this guy. He is straight forward I like that but I am not going to tell him that. So I replied once again"Ok I see lol." Walking back to the coach and sitting down thinking I had plenty of time to 'bump' into Zane. When another came "So I am going to head home real quick but when I get back out I hope we might cross paths" So I sent him a quick reply "Maybe we will" before jumping off the coach and heading into my room which I share with my sister,Jess, First I make sure my hair is not to bad, Then I put on some basic makeup you know mascara and eyeliner. Finally, she put on some clothes blue jeans and a slim fit black shirt. After changing I run back into the living room slid my shoes grab my phone and headed out the door. As I started around the horse shoe (which is like when you have a circle but it is shaped like a horse shoe.) waiting for Zane I had got pulled into my thoughts. I don't know why I am getting so excited about this guy? I mean I have been around guys my whole life. I didn't need to get attached that's for sure. What if he end up hating me once he finds out about mine and Mikes business? Good thing he doesn't know. Maybe for once I can have a normal date? Oh my god did I just call this a date? Was this a date? That is where I got pulled out of my thought by the sound of footsteps behind me. You don't get to where I am at in the business without noticing these things. So I quickly turned on my heels. You also don't get where I am by backing down and being scared. When I turned around Zane stood there. I knew it was him before turning around but, now it was confirmed. Zane took a step forward and said the most basic thing you would have ever thought "Hey". And what I do, I just stood there like an idiot. Quickly say something I heard the voice in my head say "hi". Nice save. Then once again he spoke "So you decided to come out." "yea I was bored sitting in the house. Plus, there was nothing good on tv." Good play it off cool.Maybe he will turn out to be an ass like the rest and you won't have to worry about it. "So who is this Mike dude I keep hearing everyone talk about?". All he'll "Lets not talk about that just yet ok." I told him not sure about how to start that conversation. So to curve the conversation away from Mike and in a total opposite direction"So what made y'all move hear?" I don't think he noticed that I changed the subject but he answered my question anyway "Well,my mom just decided that we needed a new start." That makes since "o..k cool"
We continue talking for about 2 hours and I was getting tired. "Well, Zane I am going to head in. I am getting kind of tired." Looking at his face. Man he was beautiful he had green eyes and light brown hair that hug in his face am really made his eyes pop. Trying to cover up that I was just checking him out. I quickly said "bye" and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and on instinct I turned around and swung. Then, realizing what I just did."Oh my god Zane I am so so so sorry. You grabbed my arm and I didn't even think. But, now you know never to do that again." Suddenly I hear laughing coming from behind me. "Waitta go sis I knew you still got it in you." "Mike! Ummm..this is Zane he just moved in 2 houses down." Mike looked pleased and glad for the new news."Well nice to meet you Zane." Mike put his Han out to help Zane off the ground. "Hell sis I think you may have hit the boy here to hard." Mike is still laughing. Looking over to Zane I really need to explain everything and apologize once again. "Zane are you ok?" "Yea,fine but wow you throw a mean punch." Oh good he is ok. "Sorry for hitting but, for future reference never grab me from behind or sneak up behind me. Got it?" Zane looked surprised by what I said but never the less he nodded his head letting me know he understood. Then Mike decides to put his one cent in "Yea, dude that is how I ended up with a broken nose.I was only going to prank her by hiding behind the door and hell don't every try that." I kind of laughed at that but then saw the look on Zane's face and stopped "Well what were you going to say?" Zane thought about it for a sec "You know what I forgot." I was confused "ok then talk to you later k. Oh and by the way This is Mike, my brother". You could see that he was putting 2 and 2 together all he said was "Ohhh ok Well with that said I think I am going to go" and he walked off.
I mean I understand he heard about Mike and I did punch him. I may have just fixed the dating problem but, hell we don't know what might happen.