✨chapter 5✨

Bettys pov

I sit down on the couch in the living room and i feel the couch sink next me from jughead sitting at the other end. "b-before you explain everything, I-i just- just want to say I don't know how to feel and I am still in shock but I only came here for answers nothing else. and once I hear what you have to say ill see how I feel. ok?" "ok, and I don't want you to feel pressure to do or feel anything." I nod slightly "so what do you wanna know" "start from the start. the day you found our kids" "well its a long story so do you want something to drink or eat first" "um maybe a coffee" he gets up and comes back 7 mins later with two cups of coffee. 

jugheads pov 

"ok, uh so all our daughter and 9 month old son had been kidnapped and I got a call from Brooke telling me that she had my kids and whould be willing to trade there freedom for my capturement and I would do anything for them s-so I went to that abandoned hotel where I found them. I wrote your number on jules arm and she left with zi and I assume someone found her and called her... am I right." "y-yeah. I woman found them in a park in seaside" I bring back the bad memories from all those years and say "well after that she um s-she raped me at the hotel." I rub my eyes to get rid of my tears. and I look at Betty who has a hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes "then she took us to the farmhouse in greendale and there is where she kept me for a week or two. I honestly lost track of all time by that point. she kept me tied up I the basement and there was this other guy there. I think another one of her ex boyfriends he was tied up in the same room." I shut my eyes as tears pour out of them and I sob "she did horrible things to us. she would have "threesomes" with us and she would hit us and barley gave us any food. I really got to know the guy. his name was Micheal and he had a family as well and he was the corpse found in the wreckage" I stop to let our more sobs and I feel Betty put her arms around me and hug me "I-im so so sorry jug. I had no idea." "how could you. but its fine im okay now." "you don't have to keep going you can have a break" "No. you need to know what happened... On that day where you found the farm house and the police swarmed us she grabbed me and then put a gun to my head and pulled me out the front where... well you where there" they where both crying now and she was sitting right next to me now. "when she pulled me back inside I elbowed her in the face and started punching her and she actually shot me in the shoulder." I pull down the side of my s shirt to show my bullet wound. I feel Bettys soft manicured hands grave over the scar. I grab her hand and she squeezes it. I lower both our hands and continue "after that I ran. I don't remember what happened next but well the house exploded but the next thing I remembered was sirens and red and blue flashing lights. I had ran 3 kilometres away before passing out in a ditch from exhaustion and blood loss. I hit my head on a part of a broken car which lead to a 2 year coma and 9 years of memory loss." Betty gasped "omg, seriously" "yeah, I didn't know who I was. not even my name so everyone called me beanie cause it was the only other possession I had on me except for my clothes. for almost a whole decade I spent my life pacing together my old life and what it had been. after about 7 years of digging I was lead to my home town of riverdale and I wandered around for hours and I think I few people recognised me but by then I was smart enough to realise to hide myself. after walking for hours I came across riverdale elemenrty and that's where I saw you. you where picking up jules and zi and that's when I remembered you. my wife. my kids. I still had a to remebrer I lot but I-i left cause I was still lost and confused in my own head. 3 years later my full memory had come back and the kids would of been 13 and 11 but I couldn't come back to you. I thought about it so many times and I even came back to riverdale to spy on you and make sure you where doing well. I just never had the guts to actually show my face. so I have been living under my coma name for 14 years. but now that I have found you... I-i want to come home. I want to see my kids that I sacrificed everything for. I miss you, my family and my old life." I say as I finish. I look into Bettys eyes and her mascara is bleeding. she grabs my hands and says "im so sorry jug. for all you've been through and I feel telling you this might upset you, or I don't know. but since where telling the truth." I stand up and start pacing and I crack my knuckles (I habit I developed to control my nerves) "ok here goes nothing... jug, I had your baby" he perks I eyebrow and stands to come closer too me "yeah I know. both of my kids and I l-love you for it. your an amazing mu-" "no don't finsish that" I place my hands on his chest. "I mean I had another baby... after you died. I had your son." 

A/N: oh no what's gonna happen???

I just posted my first smut in my smut book pls go check it out.