✨chapter 7✨

a few days later

juliets pov

omg my brother is so stupid. since mum took another couple days staying in chicago my idiotic brother decided to throw a giant party at our house. he is so dumb cause even if he cleaned it all up in time for mum to be back home she will still know cause she can always tell. I sit down on my bed and open up an old book that I found in mums room. there was a whole collection of these under her bed but I don't know why she never gave them to me. she knows I love reading mystery. its about this boy who drowned in a river and in a small town and everything that happens after his death and it is so good. I keep reading but I get inturupted by my phone ringing. its my mum calling me for the millionth time this week. I put my book down and answer the call. "hey mum" "hey julsie. how's everything" "yeah. good. im staying with noah tonight." "oh really. well use protection." she says with a chuckle and I blush. "mummm" "sorry... im just teasing. but am im coming home tommorow so make sure there are no beer cans or keggers left behind." "god how do you know everything. and might I add. I was not involved one bit." "yeah. well how's school been." "its good and I found these books in your room, under your bed. there really good. why did you never giver them to me." I hear her gasp on the other side of the line "what" "jules those are you fathers books" I pick up and read the title and then the author underneath it. "'The boy in the river' by Forsyth jones the 3rd." I say in a almost whisper. "wow. you never let me read these books. why" "well there based on true stories and 90% of that book is true and I didn't really want you to know about everything that we did in our teenage years. he really went into detail about our- how do I say this- romantic love life." my mouth drops down and I drop the book "ewwww. dad wrote a dirty book about the two of you" she just chuckles and then I hear a door open on mums side of the phone call and someone, a man say hey babe and then I hear a kiss. "ju-i ugh I need to go jules" and with that she hangs up. omg. mum has a boyfriend. 

Bettys pov

when I hang up on jules I turn to jug who is sitting on the hotel bed next to me. "jug, what the hell." "what. did I do something wrong" "yes. I was talking to our daughter who doesnt know your alive and you just kissed me. "she wouldn't of know it was me. she probs just thinks you have a loverrrr" he says lover really sarcastically. I smile and and give him a quick kiss. 

over the past few days me and jug have spent pretty much all our time together. we got to know each other again and we fell right back into our normal relationships. the first 2 days had been a bit weird and awkward but know we were fine. the no sex rule had been broken 3 days after it had been made. jughead had decided to move back home to riverdale but he wasn't going to reveal his reservation yet because me and jug just wanted some alone time to try and get used to been together again and do normal couple things. they didn't know what to call each other cause they where technically still married but it felt weird for them to be husband and wife. we were going home tommorow.

the next day

we just boarded the plane that will take us back home and we are sitting in our seats ready for take off. "so, you still scared of taking off" I ask jug with a smirk. "what. no. I wasn't ever even scared in the first place." "yeah right. so you definitely didn't clutch onto me for dear life when we went on our honeymoon. he just sits back and ignores me. "are you excited to go back home" "I mean yeah but im also nervous for some reason" "well that's ok." "I wonder how the kids will react to your rise from the grave." "hmmm. hopefully they don't sit on my lap and make out with me" "haha very funny" over the next 4 hours of the plane flight we watched a movie, talked and had a fun trip to the bathroom. we landed and we got our luggage before me and jug went our separate ways as he was getting a taxi too the hotel and I was getting one home. jug had put a hoodie on and had the hood over his head as to not me recognised by anyone so when we were waiting outside and I pulled over a taxi. jug helped me get my bags in and then we said goodbye. "ok, ill text you when we can meet up. I love you" I say and give him a kiss. "ok, I love you too. bye" "bye" I hope into the car and I am driven home and pray that the kids didn't go to crazy while I was away. when the car pulls up everything looks ok and both my car and juliets are in the driveway so they must be home. I hope out and thank the taxi driver and roll my suitcase up to the front door. I unlock it and walk in and shout "jules! pj! zi! im home" I hear all three of them coming running down stairs and i am shocked when they all hug me. "oh hi guys. what a warm welcome." "where just so happy for you mum" "huh uh why" "you've got a boyfriend. you've finally been able to move on and get back out there. were so proud of you" says Zion in shock I do what any guilt person would do. deny "what. what are you talking about. I don't have a boyfriend." "sure.whatever you say but where excited to meet him" Juliet says and they all walk towards the kitchen. "we have pizza in the oven and we made your favourite, pepperoni" "oh thanks kids" "so how was the trip. anything you want to tell us. maybe about you Chicago mystery man" "Juliet, drop it. I don't have a boyfriend" "jeez ok." "buttt you spent the night with noah. anything happen" "no mum. were just friends and never more. but we are actually going to homecoming together cause its this Saturday and we both don't have a date" "I thought he had a girlfriend" zi pitched in "well they broke up yesterday. he was never really into her" "well now you've got a shot with him" "ok im going" "no im joking stay" "so how was the case" pj asks "it was good. I actually resinaned from it cause I had to come home to you guys so that the party you two had planned wouldn't happen and I just it was putting so much pressure on me." "oh well" for the rest of the night we talked and had a great time as a family. we watched movies and ate junk food and it was great fun.  

A/N: ik this chapter was so shit but whatever. I hope you enjoyed.