✨chapter 6✨

Bettys pov

I stand there with my hands on his chest and I look into his blank eyes. "w-what. you had another baby. I have another son" I nod "yeah" he steps back and plops himself onto the couch and just sits there in shock "omg I have another son. well what's his name" "ok, I know this was the last name you would ever of given your kid but I did it in your memory-" "betts, please tell me you didn't name him Forsyth Pendleton jones the 4th" I shrug and put a guilt smile on my face. "yeah. but everyone calls him PJ for Pendleton jones" he smiles and stands up again. he comes over to me and wraps his arms around me and I sigh. I missed his hugs so much and he smells just like I remember. when he pulls away our faces our really close and I can feel his breath on my lips. I look from his eyes to his soft lips and we both lean in, our lips smashing together. I giggle as I feel his small moustache tickle my upper lip. we slide our warm tongues around together and stumble onto the couch where I end up on the bottom and jug not top. he grabs my left leg and pulls it up and I wrap it around his hip. he starts moving down my neck towards my boobs that are peaky out of my yellow blouse. he unbuttons all the buttons, leaving my chest visible to him. he pulls me back in and I start pulling at the hem of his shirt and he pulls away to take it all the way off. I smirk as I flip him over so that I straddle him on the couch in a seating position as jughead leans against the back of the couch. I start unbuttoning his jeans and slide them all the way down along with his underwear. he is now fully naked and his semi hard dick stands up. I swear his cock has gotten 2x bigger. I pull off my bra and my skirt and panties leaving me just as naked as jug. as I straddle over his fully hard dick now, jugs hands lay onto my hips and helps me sink down on his cock. I left out a loud moan as I haven't had sex in 7 years and it feels really good to have his big juicy cock in me again. I start bouncing slowly with my tits doing the same in jugs face. he grabs one and licks the other and I moan at the pleasure. "oh fuck-k-k" I moan as I bounce up and down on his cock so fast. "oh yes betts. your so tight" I moan even louder and go faster until I feel my orgasm come. "ughhhhh" I moan as I cum and squirt all over jugs dick. I keep going so that jug can get his orgasm and when he shouts "oh fuck betts im gonna cum" I feel his fluid shoot into me and fill my tight pussy I kneel onto my knees living me off his dick and jughead groans as he sees all his white sticky cum drip out of me. i grab a blanket and lay down next to him, laying on his chest. he pats my hair I I am reminded of that time me had sex at stonewall prep and then jug told me he got into Yale. "I've really missed you and this." "same." "and jug, I feel like I am open to you coming home to our family. start our life again." I look up at him at the end of my sentence. "really?" "yeah. and I mean I think peej should probably meet his father and I know you miss jules and zi." "I really do" I lean up and kiss him. "and we can be together again but take it slow. no more sex." "but-" "no buts. no sex. im still getting used to the idea that your actually alive let alone my boyfriend husband partner person again." I laugh "and you also just took my 7 year virginity" "what. seriously" "yeah. the last time I had sex with some guy who took advantage of me when I was depressed and drunk and fucked me in a alley. I barely even remember it cause I was black out drunk so yeah, its been a while." "um well how did you handle my death" "well Juliet missed you so much and was really confused about where you had gone, pj was still a baby but as he grew up he always felt left out and sad not been like his friends who had dads. and god pj was never really a happy kid like jules and pj. the whole in his heart that should be filled with his fathers presence never filled and we has never had friends or a girlfriend. he only studies and I found out that he actually joined the gouhlies." "wow ok. but I asked how you dealed with it" I couldn't tell him the truth. How I had tried to kill myself multiple times and how I had been depressed for 7 years. "ugh, fine." he looked at me curiously and saw right through my lie but I quickly changed the topic. "so what's the story behind this I say as I rake my hand through his blondish hair. "what you don't like it" "I didn't say that" "omg you don't like it" "well I don't hate it but I love your natural colour" "well I dyed it and grew a moustache so that I wouldn't be recognised by anyone who had known me after I ran into reggie when he was up here for some reason a couple years ago in a ring store." "oh my god. that was when he was buying veronicas engagement ring. I was on the phone to him at the same time" "wait Veronica and reggie are engaged" "well married now" I say and I river a bit getting cold still been naked on the couch. "jeez I think a lot has changed since I've been dead. do you wanna get dressed and go into bed and you can update me on the past 14 years." I giggle and kiss him. "yeah sure" I put jug heads s shirt on and grab his boxers as well and wear them as shorts. "hey what do I wear now" "its your apartment. you have other clothes right. and anyways Ive run out of shirt that smell like you years ago." he chuckles and wraps me into a hug while he's still butt ass naked. he grabs some sweatpants on and we go into his room where we talk for hours. I tell him all about the kids, his family, my family and all the other things that happened in riverdale over the years. he also told me the story of how he got his memory back and as I listened I finally felt happy. I finally felt and emotion other then pain and emptiness. jughead was my home and the one place I could truly ever be happy.

A/N: hope you enjoyed. love you guys.