✨chapter 10✨

Bettys pov

I tried to stop jules from opening door knowing who was behind it but I was to late. Juliet stood in the doorway and jug was standing there looking shocked. juliet was frozen with tears in her eyes really confused and upset. she looks back and forth between me and jug before her face changes from confused to angry. "what the fuck mum" i am a bit taken a back when she says that thinking she'd have a different appreote. "juliet-" "did you know he was alive" "yeah, i-" "SERIOUSLY MUM. HE'S BEEN ALIVE FOR 14 YEARS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME." Shouted now crying "juliet, i didnt-" "I HAVENT HAD A FATHER ALL MY LIFE. DAD'S DEATH WAS SUCH A TOLL ON OUR FAMILY AND YOU JUST KEPT IT FROM US." Juliet was sobbing and screaming at me, ignoring jug still in the doorway. "wait...  DID YOU FAKE BEEN DEPRESSED. FAKE BEEN MENTALLY ILL AND SUCIDAL" I gulp and glance at jug who didnt know about all of that. " AND ALL THOOSE PILLS AND MEDICATION YOU WHERE GETTING, WHERE YOU JUST POPPING PILLS. YOUR CRAZY MUM. HOW DARE YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME. I HATE YOU" "JULIET STOP THAT RIGHT NOW." i look at jug who has stepped in and defened me. juliet steps back as if shocked that he actully speaks and her eyes wide she says. "i-i gotta go" and with that she runs out the door only grabbing her coat and shoes on the way out. "juliet" i yell running after her out into the stormy rain. "JULIET" but i cant see her in the 11pm night so i run back inside for cover. i rush past jughead and to my purse and pick my phone out. i scroll through my messages until i find my daughters name and i call her. it rings and rings and i feel a hand lay on my back just as the phone beeps and juliets voice tells me to leave a message after the tone in her happy sweet voice. "hey, jules. please come back home and less us talk and explain everything too you. trust me please i didnt know ju- your dad was alive until 5 weeks ago. please jules. i love you bye" i hang up and turn around and face plant into jugs chest and cry. "it wasnt meant to be like this. it was meant to be this big family ruination." "ik betts. she'll be back just let her chill out." I sniff and pull away. I drag him into the kitchen where we sit down and I grab a bottle of wine and pour 2 glasses. we catch each other up on what has been happening in the past 4 weeks and wait for a word from jules. 

Juliets pov

when I leave the house I start running mindlessly in my pyjamas through the rain. I cry and rain falls down my face with my tears. my mind is running at a million miles an hour. how is dad alive? and why did mum keep it from me? how dare she? I run and run crying and thinking about how any of this could happen. especially after the amazing night I had just had.  before I know it I am in front of the Pembroke and I walk in and greet Smithers. "oh miss Juliet, the elevator is out of order so you must use the stairs" "thank you Smithers" I mumble as I rush to the stairs and I start running up the stairs. I hear heels clicking come from above me and I stop and the person I least want to see turns around the stairs and faces me, standing there still in her dress from homecoming. a frown crosses my face and even more anger fills me. "you. bitch" I say and walk up the stairs slowly. "why did you do that to me." I snarl "because your a selfish, ugly slut with lack of daddy issues who is running after a boy for her whole life." I am now standing in front of her and I look her up and down. "why are you here" "oh, just seeing my boyfriend?" "really." "yeah. what about you. here to beg him to fuck you our something." "oh really I would of said the same thing about you. considering the fact that he confessed his love for me early this night." ruby rolled her eyes. I am now at the same step as her giving her the dirtiest look I can muster. "your a bitch, Juliet." "says you" "you never thought about my feelings. ever. I have been in love with noah for 10 years. I had to listen to your whine shit about him forever and ever and you never cared." I stepped back, shocked a bit and I now realise all the times that rub was awkward or would leave when I talked about noah. "ruby, I didnt know." "and on top of that I had to listen to you crying and depressed about not having a dad. well boo hoo. he died 14 years ago Juliet. get the fuck over it." oh that one hurt. even though I knew the truth, the fact that my best friend that I have none my whole life is trowing away a long and strong friendship. "seriously rubes. how are you. you used to be such a kind caring person and now... now you just a fake, mean bitch who has no care for anyones feeling and doesnt even care for her best friend. well you know what im done with you. I never want to talk to you again." "ARE YOU REALLY DITCHING ME" She says yelling now. "yeah. life is to short for fake friends... especially ones who stab you in the back." I say and shove past her hitting her shoulder slightly. "oh you bitch" she says. she grabs my plait from behind and pulls me towards her. "ugh" I groan as I try and push her off me. we are scratching and hitting each other. I yank her hair and her head comes with it and she lets out a loud cry. then she stands back up and runs up to me, lipstick smudged and hair wild she shoves me and I topple down the 50 concrete steps until I see black.

noahs POV 

I wake up to a scream and I jump out of bed and rush to the living room. I see mum standing behind dad and livo comes out of her room 10 seconds later. "what the hell was that" I grumble and walk towards the stairwell where I heard the scream. I go out and I dont see anyone and the I hear a small sob a few flights down. I rush down the stairs, my footsteps echoing and then I see it. red. not only the red from ruby's dress and hair but blood on her hands and surrounding her knees that is coming from a blonde girl on the floor. "omg, ruby." I run down the stairs and when I reach the bottom I now see that it is Juliet. "what happened" I ask frantically. ruby is sobbing and her hands are in front her mouth to muffle her sobs. "w-we were f-fighting and I-i I pushed herrr." ruby sobs. I turn and see my family who are worried and have tears in there eyes. "someone call 911." I say and brush Juliet blood soaked hair out of her face. it looks like the blood is coming from her head so she must of hit it on the steps. I put my hand onto her wrist and I can feel her pulse, thank god. I Len down and place a small kiss on her lips despite my family and ruby standing behind me. I feel tears come from my eyes and I slowly slide arms under her and picked her up. I walk up the big flight of stairs with the unconscious Juliet in my arms. "noa, is she gonna be okay." ruby sobs "I hope so. why did you push her." "I-i don't want to say" "ruby" I say with warning in my voice. "well can we go somewhere private" she whispers so that my mum, step dad and sister couldn't hear her. I nod. I softly place Juliet on our couch. "mum can you-" "hon, ik what to do." I nod and follow ruby to my room. "explain" I say "ok well... ugh" tears fall and she looks down. "ruby what happened" "we were fighting... over you" my brows furrow. "I have liked you for so long and I-i couldn't handle seeing you falling for her. thats why I did what I did tonight. and I was such a bitch to her. my best friend. I was so selfish and now..." she sobs and starts crying hard. I wrap her in a hug and she cries into my shoulder. thats when we hear the door burst open and gasps and crys from the living room. we pull away and rush out of the room but when we get there we stop dead in our tracks. "JUGHEAD" me and ruby yell. the man I barely remember from my childhood but is familiar from all the pictures is squatting next to the couch. he stands up and looks at Betty and then mum, dad, liv, ruby and me. "noah what happened to Juliet" I just stand there alongside everyone else except Betty gaping at jughead. "noah" Betty asks again. "oh uh she fell" I say "um how are you alive." jughead opens his mouth but before he can the ambulance arrives and all the paramedics rush in and start working on Jules and putting her onto a stretcher.

jugheads pov 

the next few hours where crazy. with Juliet in hospital and the fact that in the chaos me and Betty forgot that I was meant to be dead and you know riverdale. gossip spreads like wild fire. me and Betty are sitting in Juliets room in a comfortable silence praying that our daughter will be ok. in the fall she broke her wrist and had a bad concussion so the injuries arent that bad but she is still unconscious. we have been trying to contact the boys but we assume they also heard the news so they won't answer. suddenly we hear the door open behind us and we stand up. only family are allowed in so im not surprised when Zion comes in. I try not to cry as my other son comes in behind his older brother and they both look sad and confused. "dad" they both say softly. I put my hand to my mouth and sniffle. they both start walking towards me fast and I meet them halfway, capturing them both in a hug. I cry with them and I am so happy after like a minute of cry and hugging we pull away. I look at PJ and say "wow, I finally get to meet my son" he sniffles and rubs a hand under his nose to get rid of any snot or anything. "I could say the same about you dad" I wrap him in a hug as well and I notice the beanie on his head. it was so familiar. "you like my hat?" I ask with a chuckle still hugging his. "ha yeah. I do" I stand back up and go and stand right infront of Zion. "oh boy, you've gotten so big" I say and ruffle his hair. "I missed you dad" "I missed you too" I give him a hug as well. "hey, dont skip the family reunion with out me." we all turn to the bed and see jules lying there with a smile on her face. "oh jules, baby are you okay" Betty questions and kisses her on the forehead. she nods and looks right up at me and says "h-hi dad" "hey there Juliet." I grin and wrap her in a hug and eventually PJ, Zion and Betty join in. we were all finally reunited as last.

A/N: hey guys. sorry this took so long but I am back at school and im in year 9 this year so I have Kaplan exams and lots of homework. ill try update as much as possible. 

hope you enjoyed. I kinda hated it but its fine.