✨chapter 8✨

juliets pov

today is the homecoming game and dance and I am so excited. I am a Layla and Rubys house and we are getting ready to go to the game. This is pj's first big game since he only joined the time this year. he's really good and is the youngest quarter-back at riverdale high in over 2 decades and I hope he does well today. noah is also in the team but he has been for 2 years and he is the captain. Me and Layla are all wrapped up in scarves, coats and mittens all matching the blue and yellow colours that belong to the riverdale high bulldogs but Layla is in her vixens uniform. we are going to the game with cheryl and toni and we will meet pj (with his girlfriend livy/ veronicas and Archies daugher) , mum, minty (Laylas girlfriend) and Veronica and reggie. 

"jules, you coming back here tonight to get ready for the dance right." cheryl asks me as she sits in the passenger seat while toni drives to the football field. "uh, yeah. I think so" "have you got a date" "well im going with noah and before you guys say anything" I look at cheryl and the twins pacifically "it is as friends, nothing romantic" "okkkk... but I thought he was dating that cheerleader" "oh they broke up" I look next to me at ruby who is in her vixen uniform and she is flustered and looks pissed "rubes, what's wrong" the colour and expression leaves her face and she turns to me with a smile "nothing" "Layla, are we meeting minty at the game" "uh yeah she said she's already there and is at the pops food truck." "oh, I can't wait to see that. after pop died Tabitha has really done well and made pops great" toni says as we pull into the car park.

I walk by the bottom of the bleacher and scan then and spot my mum and brother in the crowd. I walk up the stairs with ruby, minty, cheryl and toni following. mum has saved us seats next to her and we all sit down and wait for the game to start. the vixens will peform before the game starts and then we the game starts. the bulldogs are versing the stonewall stations and mum and pretty much everyone really hates them after they tried to kill dad so they are really hoping they win. people start clapping as the cheerleaders come out and get into position for the routine and the music starts. (btw, im from Australia so I have no clue how American football works. so apoligies if I say something incorrect)

the routine^^^

we all sit there cheering and clapping at the amazing routine and I can't believe that ruby choreographed it. they are all so in sync and it is so cool. we all cheer and clap as the girls finish and then principal wetherbee gets on stage and introduces the teams. all the bulldogs coming running through the banner and the cheerleaders ruffle there pom poms together. we cheer extra loud for my brother and noah when we see them. I must admit noah looks hot in his football uniform. I feel Layla nudge me in the side and I yelp "ow. what was that for" "you totally where just sipping for noah" I roll my eyes and just turn back to the field. the game starts and stuff happens (im really sorry I don't get American football). Zion is actually really good and seeing as its his first big game. "jules, lets go get some cheesy fries and milkshakes." lay asks me and I nod and take my handbag. "lay, I don't want to miss anything" "its almost half time your fine. no cheerleader is going to come and take your man" Layla says and everyone laughs even Veronica. "ok, coming. does peej want to come" "oh he's already down there with livy" mum says "oh ok" we go down the bleachers and head towards the pops van and we have to go under the bleachers cause were on the wrong side and its quicker then going around. as me and lay chat about the dance tonight we hear something groaning and we go to look into it throughter. "what the hell is that" "I don't- ahhhhhh" I scream and the two figures burst apart "omg omg omg, ew ew ew ewwww" I say and run away screaming. what the fuck did I just see. "was that-" "my little brother and one of my best friends having sex. yes that is exactly what we just saw" I say and rub my eyes as to get the horrible picture of my baby brother doing it with his girlfriend. when we get back out from under the bleacher I am in utter shock. "well that was unexpected" "my baby brother isn't a innocent virgin anymore. and he's only 14" "you lost your virginity to josh Keller when you where 14" "well that's different. im older" "aww its kind cute how your protective of him" "yeah well lets get some food and totally forget about it." we walk up to the pops food truck and say a quick hello to Tabitha before ordering a basket of cheesy fries, 2 choc milkshakes and some nachos. 

when we get back to our seats the game has started back up again and the bulldogs are winning still. I try and avoid eye contact with pj but I can tell he's trying to get my attention. I just eat and watch the game. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I pull it out and of course its pj. 

pyjamas👦🏻💩: jules, please please don't tell mum. 

Julie👹: only if you give me 50 bucks and a week of doing my chores.

pyjamas👦🏻💩: no, mum will notice im hiding something when I start doing your chores.

Julie👹: sucks for you

I look up from my phone and look at pj who is two seats away right next to mum and livy, who looks very embrassed. "hey mum" "yes julie." "so, when me and lay-" before I can say anything else pj jumps on top of me and puts a hand over my mouth and he looks at me with a pleading look. "PJ, get off of her" I just stare at him and hold my hand out. he grabs his wallet and passes me 50 bucks and I clear my thorat. "oh come on" he puts another 10 and I symbol for more and he puts another 10. "happy" "very" I say with a smile. "what was that." "oh just some casual blackmailing and reward for secret keeping." "what do you know." I fan the money in my face with a smile and say "oh nothing much" she drops it when she gets a text from her mystery lover. a smile comes across her face and she types a response. "ohhh who's this mum" I say when I see the contact name as 'James' "James. your dating a James. Layla find a James who lives in riverdale on social media." I say and mum just rolls her eyes.  "ok well smile for jamesss" I hide my face cause I loathe my mother taking photos. 

Bettys pov

I send the picture of jules hiding from me to jug since he has been texting me. I had to change his name to James cause my kids are nosy little bitches... just like me I guess. I told him that he could come over and see the house and everything and we can watch a movie and maybe more because zi and jules are at the dance and then will stay at veronicas house and pj is with one of his new friends so of course I let him stay the night with them. I was excited for tonight cause I hadn't seen jug since the airport.

as the game continues the stonies are winning just by 6 points. by the end of 3/4 time the score is 79-75 and it is so close. the game has 5 mins left and everyone is cheering and shouting, encouraging the bulldogs to get the 6 extra points over the stonewall stations. I watch as one of the bulldogs interact a pass to the appoint and passes it to Zion who is free and ready to run and with that Zion takes off with the ball. if he gets this touchdown we win. we are all screaming at the top of our lungs "GO ZION. YOU CAN DO THIS. OH MY GOD." I am jumping up and down with excitement and as the last 5 seconds tick down Zion doges another player and skids on the grass and past the line just as the bell goes off. everyone screams and cheers so loud you could hear it from Australia and the whole team go over and start bouncing Zion above there heads. "omg. that's my boy. im so proud of him." "that's my brother" "that's my boyfriend" 

when Zion and noah comes out of the change rooms in their varsity jackets and his jeans we all run up and hug them. "omg you did so good zi." I say to him. everyone express there congratulations to the both of them and I smile. "im so proud of you Zion. your amazing" I give him a big kiss on the cheek. "ok stop. thanks mum" he says and pulls away in embarrassment. "I think its worth a big post game pops celebration. everything on me" Veronica says and everyone cheers and we all go to pops. we have a great time there, sharing laughs and stories over many burgers, curly fries and strawberry milkshakes. 

A/N: next chapter is the dance and someone else finds out about jugheads rise from the dead!!!

hope you enjoyed