✨chapter 11✨

3 months later

third pov

over the next few weeks everyone found out about what happened to Jughead Jones in the years he was 'dead'. Jugheads family and friends were overjoyed that he was back and many tears where shed. the three kids where a bit weirded out and awkward around him for a while, but his dad humour and familiarity lighted them and they where comftable around him now. Juliet was doing much better now but she hadn't really left the house and was taking a break from school. She hadn't seen ruby since there fight and she had only seen Noah once, when she was at the hospital but still now they hadn't texted or called each other. Betty and Jughead where happy again sleeping together in the same bed that they had slept in 14 years ago. jughead was also even more famous now. News reporter, paparazzi and journalists where all waiting out the front of the jones household, waiting for a story to a rise. Betty had to keep coming out and yelling at them, flashing her fbi badge and threatening them with been arrested for trespassing. but eventually the jones family adapted to life with jughead again and the kids where heading back to school.

Juliets pov

"Juliet, get up" dad yelled and I slowly opened my eyes. I was going back to school again and I was nervous and excited. I was excited to see my friends again and just to go back but I was nervous to see ruby and well noah, as well as all the rumours and gossiping everyone will be doing. I got up and had a quick shower before putting on some light makeup and some clothes.

 I got up and had a quick shower before putting on some light makeup and some clothes

fit check✌️

I grab my phone and bag and start scrolling through instagram. I leave my room, still pre occupied by my phone so I bump into my brother. I look up and see a freshly washed Zion come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and it drops slightly. "omg ewww. put some fucking clothes on" I say covering my eyes and rushing downstairs. "ew ewe ew ew ew" I mutter under my breath as I sit at the table and grab a piece of bacon. when I look up I see my parents kissing. great, I cant catch a break can I. I clear my throat and the pull apart quickly and go back to acting like nothing happened. "oh sweetie, you look so cute" mum says and rubs my shoulder. "thanks" I say grabbing more bacon and some scrambled eggs. "so, jules how are you getting to school" "um ill drive" "still shocked that you have a drivers license" dad says in mock sadness. "um jules you cant drive remember. your wrist and its also still a bit dangerous to drive with your concussion." "betts I can drive them" she smiles at the nickname. its great to see my mum happy again. I missed her all happy and in love. "thanks babe" she gives him a peck and I groan "right here" they laugh a bit. mum leaves the kitchen and goes to the bottom of the stairs and yells "boys, come down for breakfast" the boys eventually get themselves downstairs and devour there plate of food, and then we all get in the car with dad. I sit in the front seat and I turn on the radio and my favourite song 'boyfriend' by dove Cameron is on. I hum the song while scrolling through pictures of chicks posing and healty breakfast pics on instagram. when I look up, dad is smiling and looking at me. "what" "nothing" I give him a small smile and he returns it before the light goes green again and he starts driving again. "jules, are you feeling better." dad asks "I mean, yeah. I still get head aches but there not that bad" "that good sweetie." "jules, its gonna be so awks at school with rubes. I mean, you fought over a guy and then you nearly died." "thanks for bringing up the obvious zi" "but like what even happened between you and noah. like did you kiss or like... fuck" "pj, dont say that word and especially about your sister. thats distugsting" "but like did you" "no, peej. we didnt." "well, then what happened." I hadn't really wanted to talk about my relationship with noah cause I didnt really know myself. I had told everyone I was there cause I needed a friend and maybe when noah heard, he was hurt so he pushed me away. I mean, we confessed our love in the most cheesy, rom-com way possible and then I call him just a friend. that gotta hurt. "well, ill tell you when I know myself" I say as dad parks in the school parking lot. everyone is staring at us and our car, trying to get a glimpse of the man from the dead. "bye dad" we got out and he quickly drove off to get less attention. now everyone was staring at us. we walk into school and you can hear whispers and people staring at us the whole time. "why is everyone looking at us" "pj asks and I look at him like he's an idiot. "were like the most famous family in America at the moment after our father came back from the dead after 14 years. why else?" I get to my locker and I say goodbye to my brothers who keep walking down the corridor towards there lockers further up the hallway. I can feel all my fellow classmates eyes on me, whispering behind hands and spreading rumours. I just mind my own business taking out my books for science and English that I have first period. suddenly I hear my name from the mouth of someone familiar and I turn and see Noah. "noah" he walks up to me and wraps me and I warm, comforting hug and he smells so nice. like mowed grass, lemons and his cologne. he places a small kiss on my cheek and I blush, everyone around us whispering even more around us. "are you okay" "yeah, im good" "thats great. can we maybe talk" "yeah sure" "ok, come on" he grabs my hand and drags me away from my locker, towards the blue and gold. "ok, first of all how are you handling your dad been back." " it was really weird for the first 2 months but now its normal. its so good to have him back and I am so happy." "thats so good, julsie... so Ive heard about a billion rumours about jughead so what happened" I tell him everything that happened between my dad and mum and everything and he looks shocked. "wow. thats crazy. is he ok?" "yeah, him and mum are at couples councilling but not cause there fighting but like you know... to get back to where they where before and to handle everything. Dad is so happy to be back in our house with me, mum, zi and pj. well he's only known peer for like 3 months." "oh shit, yeah. Betty only found out she was pregnant after he died" he said using finger quotes when he said dead. "and, umm... the one question I wanted to ask is... what are we ." I blush and bite my lip and look up. "I dont know. what do you want to be" "well, I love you." "I love you too" he steps closer and he's sooo hot in his button down shirt. "well, will you be my girlfriend" "I mean, I guess" I say flirtasouly. "I guess?" he says stepping back and raising his eyes. "am I that ugly" "yeah kinda" "seriously, how rude." "nah, your actually pretty hot." "so what do you say" "yes, ill be your girlfriend noah" he pulls me face up to his and kisses me and I smile into the kiss. he is taller than me so I have to lean on my toes a bit so I can reach his lips properly. his lips are still connected and he starts moving his tongue into my mouth. he is a really good fucking kisser. I am so happy in this moment that everything with ruby and my dad dissapears for a moment and I am truly happy.

A/N: im sorry its short and I haven't posted in a while. I have lots of tests and I have lots to catch up on cause I got covid.