03 (YAOI)

CHARACTERS :
Kensuke Hasegawa (Seme)
Y/N Nakano (Uke)

8:30 p.m.

Kensuke :
Please Y/N...lets go to the movie tomorrow.

Y/N :
*sighs* I can't Kensuke...my favourite anime will broadcast it's last episode tomorrow. I can't miss it for anything.

Kensuke :
Aww...come on!!! You can just simply record it and-

Y/N :
Nope. Watching it in live is something else.

Kensuke :
*groans* Please Y/N...its been ages since we last hung out...pleaaase?

Giving his signature puppy eyes, Kensuke tried to convince his boyfriend to go the movie theater with him...which ended up in him receiving a long sigh from his boyfriend who looked at him with a tired expression.

Y/N :
You are not going to back down this time huh?

Kensuke :
Of course not! Do you have any idea how many times I have cancelled our plans...just for your so called anime shows? Seriously Y/N...do you prefer these anime boys more than your actual boyfriend?

Kensuke glared at one of the figures on the shelf behind his boyfriend's back. Y/N just stared at him with an amused expression before replying in a calm voice.

Y/N :
You decided to become my boyfriend knowing all too very well that i can't live without my anime and the characters...dont you?

It's true...Kensuke actually met Y/N at his best friend's brother's birthday party. His best friend's brother is only a year younger than him...so does Y/N. It was a simple encounter for these two, where Kensuke discovered a boy enthusiastically playing a video game during the party. Kensuke being a not-so-fan of video games still found himself attracted by the way Y/N would handle his way around high level RPGs through his unbelievable gaming skills.

When Kensuke's friend found him staring at Y/N for quite a long time like this...he gently persuaded him to talk to him, to which he hesitantly agreed. And much less to his surprise Kensuke found Y/N to be an extremely introvert person...whose personality completely changed when playing games...and not to mention his oh-so-great anime shows and the male characters present in there...whom Kensuke till this day dont find any attractive.

But regardless of all those things, Kensuke and Y/N still ended up having a good bond through that meeting and continued maintaining it...until one day he confessed his feelings to Y/N and they both started dating. And when Kensuke reached his final year of college...he somehow persuaded Y/N to come and live with him in his apartment as he got a promised job at a high paying company.

And so long story short, it has been 3 years since Y/N and Kensuke became a couple...and in order to celebrate their 3 year anniversary, Kensuke wanted to enjoy their day hanging out, watching movies...and that's why Kensuke absolutely can not back down till the end.

Back to the present...

Kensuke averted his gaze from the figure back to his lover hearing his response and stared at him with kind of a sad look which he quickly hid with a long exhale.

Kensuke :
So...will you go with me tomorrow or not?

Y/N hummed a bit in thought looking at the T.V. in their shared bedroom before finally deciding upon his answer.

Y/N :
Sure...i guess it won't hurt one day to miss it.

Kensuke :
*widens eyes* Really?!