Chapter 15 - Miyuki Vs Chronos

Chronos (to kiyomi): You get what you fuckin deserve!! Don't ever come in my way again.

(to miyuki): Now it's just you and me.

Miyuki: Let me see what you can really do to me. LIGHT BEAM!!

Narrator: Miyuki blasted a beam made up of light from his hands and directed it towards Chronos face.

Chronos: Ahh!! 'Light' element of shakti. But this won't be enough to stop me.

Narrator: Chronos easily dodges the light beam.

Miyuki: Who said this beam would stop you? LIGHT TELEPORTATION!!

Narrator: After Miyuki blasted his light beam, he teleported himself behind Chronos. His light element allows him to travel at a very fast speed. Miyuki's speed is so fast that a normal person will never see him coming.

The distance between them was still the same.

Chronos (with a surprised face): Ahh!!! Where did he go??

Miyuki: Behind you!! LIGHT BEAM!!

Chronos: Huh!! When did you even arrive here??

Narrator: This time, the second light beam ended up hurting Chronos in the face. The moment Miyuki's light beam touches anything, it explodes.

Chronos: Aahhh!!! Damn you!!

Miyuki: LIGHT TELEPORTATION!! LIGHT BEAM!!

Narrator: Miyuki repeated the same process. He kept on circling around Chronos with the help of his light teleportation, and every time he teleported, he blasted his light beam towards Chronos.

Till now, a total of seven light beams have ended up touching Chronos. He got hurt in all parts of his body.

Chronos (in his mind): I need to do something quickly. I was already hurt quite badly when that girl stabbed me earlier. I shouldn't take any more damage. But I am not able to keep up with his speed. He is too fast!! The only thing I can do now is to sense his shakti before he attacks me.

Miyuki (in his mind): How about something more effective this time? First, LIGHT TELEPORTATION!!

Narrator: Chronos was still confusingly looking for Miyuki around him. This time, Miyuki teleported himself in front of Chronos. The distance between them was still 8 feet.

But something different happened this time. Chronos was able to sense Miyuki Shakti before he teleported himself, so he was ready for him this time.

The technique by which a user is able to sense shakti around him is called
Stage 1: Impel.

But Chronos performed an advance version of Stage 1. He sensed a shakti that was about to happen in the future.

Chronos: Haha!! I caught you this time!!

Miyuki: Did you?? LIGHT TELEPORTATION!!

Narrator: The moment Miyuki saw that Chronos sensing his shakti, He again teleported himself somewhere else.

This time, he teleported himself above Chronos. (in the mid-air)

Chronos: Huhh?? Where did he go again?

Miyuki: DOUBLE LIGHT BEAM!!

Narrator: Miyuki blasted the light beam from both of his hands this time. The first light beam ended up landing on Chronos stomach, and the second one on his legs.

Chronos: Aahhh!! Damn it.

Miyuki: This is my chance. Now I will finish what you started with my students, you evil!! LIGHT SWORD!

Narrator: Miyuki created a sword out of light. And was getting ready to attack Chronos with it.

Chronos: Come attack me!! Show me what you have got!! I won't move an inch!!

Miyuki: Very well!!

Narrator: Chronos, without any fear of getting cut by a sword, stood upright in front of Miyuki. There was no sign of panic in either Chronos's body or face.

Miyuki also went ahead and cut Chronos in the chest. But the moment Miyuki's light sword made contact with Chronos body, it started shaking. Not only the light sword but also the ground as well. The light sword ended up breaking into several pieces.

Miyuki (with a surprised face): What is this? He is coating his shakti 'Earthquake' in his entire body at the same time!!

Narrator: The technique in which a user is able to coat some portion of his body with his shakti element is called Stage 2: Emanation.

But when a user is able to coat his entire body with his shaki at the same time, it is said that the person has mastered Stage 2: Emanation.

Chronos: Too bad this time! I have finally caught you.

Narrator: Chronos grabs Miyuki by the neck and then pulls him upwards. Miyuki was rendered helpless.

Chronos: Why aren't you teleporting yourself this time? Huh!! You have unlocked your shakti 'Light' up to Stage 4. I am scared about that!! I have only unlocked my shakti up to Stage 3. How can I fight with you?? I am bound to lose!!

Miyuki: Hahaha!! Don't act stupid. You also very well know that it doesn't matter how many stages a person has unlocked. A person with any stage can defeat the other person, even if that person has unlocked higher stages than him. Particular mastery in stages is the only thing that is important. Even a Stage 1 user can defeat a Stage 5 user!!

Chronos: Hahaha!! So you know that!! But now what will you do when I crush your neck with my bare hands? Why don't you try to fire one of those light beams again?

Miyuki: You think I can only fire my light beams from my hands!! EYE LIGHT BEAMS!!

Narrator: Miyuki blasted light beams from his eyes this time.

Chronos (with a surprised face): He actually fired it!!

Narrator: Chronos barely avoids the light beam from touching him. While Chronos was dodging the light beam, his grip on his hands became lighter, which gave Miyuki a chance to escape and run backwards.

The distance between them was now 12 feet.

Miyuki: The next attack will definitely finish you. LIGHT GLOBE!!

Narrator: Miyuki created a huge light globe of 500 centimeters and was getting ready to throw it at Chronos

Chronos (with excitement): EARTHQUAKE FIST!!!

Narrator: A massive collision took place between the 'Light Globe' from Miyuki and the 'Earthquake Fist' from Chronos.

TO BE CONTINUED