Chapter 39 - Endless Love

Narrator- Livon was totally crushed from inside. The words spoken by Hiyuki made him realize the truth that he had forgotten during this entire tournament.

He forgot the value of people who actually cared for him and started walking towards the path of the man he hated the most.

(Livon returns back to stands with a depressing and gloomy face)

Raiden(to livon)- That was a great match livon!! You did pretty well out there!!

Livon(with a depressing face)- .......

Raiden(to livon)- Huh?? Why so down?? It's just a loss, nothing else. Come on cheer up!! (while laying hand on livon's shoulder)

Livon(while hugging raiden)- Raiden.......(with an emotional face)

Raiden(with a confused face)- Aah, livon...??

Livon(in his mind)- I am truly blessed to have a friend like you raiden!!

Raiden(to livon)- Did something happen to you livon...?? You can tell me everything.

Livon(while hugging raiden)- Thank you and I am sorry.

Raiden(to livon)- Huh?? What does that mean??

Livon(to raiden)- Nah, nothing. Just leave it.

Raiden(to livon)- If you say so. Come lets meet everyone else.

Livon(to raiden)- Aah, aah.... yeah yes, lets meet everyone.

Narrator- The first person Livon goes and meet is Carson. He goes near him, holds his hand and then started hitting himself with it.

Livon(while hitting himself)- I am sorry uncle that I called you old man earlier. I am sorry!! I was too full of myself at that time. I am sorry!! I am really sorry!!(livon starts hitting himself more harder). When I said you earlier that I will be fine anyway, I was wrong. I am not fine at all. I am not fine at all..... I am...... not..... fine.....

Carson(while stroking on livon's head)- Just keep moving ahead without any regrets and don't ever forget your roots. This is the only advice this old man can give to you.

Narrator- Livon whipped out his tears and then went ahead to apologize to Ayumi.

Livon(while bowing down)- Ayumi, I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness after what I did to you. But still I would like to apologize. You can give me any kind of punishment you like and I will happily accept it, that's the least I can do.

Ayumi(to livon)- Hahaha....!! Sorry to laugh but how can I possibly punish someone who is bowing down to me like this. I forgive you. But still you need to promise me that you won't repeat this mistake against anyone else.

Livon(with a delighted face)- Yeah..... I promise you that I won't repeat mistake this ever!!

Narrator- Livon then goes and talks to Ayumi's mother Fumika.

Livon(while bowing down)- Aunt fumika, I am truly sorry for what I did to your daughter earlier. I can't even comprehend what a mother must have felt when she would see her daughter being beaten ruthlessly by someone who she call as her friend. From bottom of my heart, I am sorry for what I made you go through!!

Fumika(while lifting livon's head)- Don't apologize to me. If my daughter has forgiven you then I have too. But tell me one thing, why do you keep on bowing down on your face in front of others like this?? Don't you even feel a little bit of ashamed doing this??

Livon(to fumika)- I might have forgotten the value of true people around me earlier but still I haven't forgotten about the others, they are still the same for me. I never cared about them!! And I apologizing to your friend's mother, isn't something to be ashamed of either!!