Chapter 60 - Monstrous Clash!! Tegan Vs Ginto

Narrator- Elite Soliders- 1 External
Ginto- 3 Externals & 1 Internal
(Knights Inn, Dining Hall, 3:15 pm, Day 13- The Day of the 5th External Dragon Part)

All the Elite Soldiers except Noren were having lunch together at the inn.

Tegan(to waiter)- One more 'Masala Dosa'!!

Raiden(to waiter)- One for me too!

Waitress(while serving to other customers)- Got it!!

Livon(while eating pav bhaji)- Damn.. this is tasty!! Gotta say this inn sure has some really good chefs. (while looking at eldon) Huh?? Why aren't you eating your food?? Isn't it to your liking??

Eldon(with an angry face)- ...........

Livon(to eldon)- Aah, don't tell me that you are a pampered type kid and want someone to feed you. I can call a waitress, if you like that.

Eldon(while staring at tegan)- Its all your fault. All your fault, damn it!!

Tegan(while eating dosa)- Huh.... focus on the present eldon, forget the past!!

Livon(while eating pav bhaji)- Yeah, just enjoy your chow mein.

Eldon(while looking at livon)- Just seeing you here is making me sick!! You should have been on the road by now!! Sheeshhh....... I am leaving!!

Tegan(while eating dosa)- But your chow mein??

Eldon(with an irritated face)- I don't have any desire to eat!!

Livon(with a serious look)- So you are just gonna abandon it?? Hasn't someone taught how precious foods are?? Some people don't even get....

Eldon(while eating chow mein)- Fine!! I am eating!! Don't start your melodramatic lecture!!

Ayumi(while eating an aloo naan)- Anyways, what is this place?? It doesn't look like a hotel.

Itsumi(while eating pasta)- Its an inn. Consider it a smaller version of hotels. They aren't found anywhere outside the Dragon Country.

Ayumi(to itsumi)- Figures. So, were you the one who selected this place??

Itsumi(to ayumi)- Yep. It was me. I live nearby actually.

Livon(to itsumi)- Really great choice itsumi!! I loving the vibe of this inn! Its far better than that hotel rainbow.

Ayumi(in her mind)- Ofcourse its better because there isn't kind of ghost story floating around.

Mizumi(with a spoon filled of tomato soup)- Say aaahh!! (to hinaka)

Hinaka(while eating a grilled cheese sandwhich)- Hmph!!

Raiden(while eating dosa)- Were you discharged today mizumi??

Mizumi(while drinking soup)- Yes. Why do you ask??