Chapter 17 - Rain Of Bones

Baker: That's got to do him. I bet that bone freak won't come out of this alive. Thanks for helping you two.

Suzune: How did you guys even get here? I thought both of you would be fighting with each other till the end of the world.

Noriko: Well, we were fighting, but then Raiden used his small brain for once and told me that you haven't returned till now. So we decided to find you, which ultimately led us here.

Raiden: Miss Suzune, who exactly was he? Why were you and Baker fighting him?

Suzune: His name was Ginto. He was apparently a member of Dushyanta.

Noriko: What!! A member of Dushyanta! What was he even doing in this forest??

Suzune: He was babbling something like retrieving his comrade.
And considering how many earthquakes we have been receiving, his comrade was likely the one causing the trouble.

Raiden: Yeah, earlier, I also sensed Livon's shakti. Maybe he was fighting Ginto's comrade.

Suzune: Now, when you mention it, I am also sensing Miyuki's shakti right now. He is apparently fighting someone with a very strong shakti.

Baker: Wait for a moment, guys!! Ginto is finally dead!! Now we can go and retrieve his comrade on his behalf, and then hand it over to the commanders!! How about it?

Ginto (to baker): WHO DID YOU CALL DEAD??? BONE WINGS

Narrator Ginto, who was apparently thought to be dead, emerged from the hole with wings attached to his body. And those wings were made up of bones.

Ginto was flying in the sky with the help of his wings. He also didn't take any damage after that gas explosion from Baker.

Baker: How is he still alive? This can't be happening. How is this possible??

Ginto: Ahh! It feels so good to breathe the fresh air again rather than that stupid gas... That pathetic, miserable rat hole can't take me down. 

Noriko: He didn't even take any damage after our combined attacks!!!

Raiden: So this is how powerful a member of Dushyanta can be!!

Noriko: Raiden, you can bring him down, can't you? Use your gravity power to force him back to the ground.

Raiden: Nah, I won't be able to do that. I can't use my powers at this distance.

Noriko: Damn it... What are we even supposed to do now? 

Baker: I would have used my 'Gas' element to float in the air, but I can't do it now. My shakti has gotten a lot weaker since I was speared by his sword at my left shoulder.

Suzune: Be on your guards, everyone!! No one knows what he might do next.

Ginto: You don't need to worry, Suzune. I won't do anything. I am in a hurry right now, so I will be taking a leave.