Chapter 64 - Ayumi Vs Raiden

Narrator- Elite Soliders- 1 External
Ginto- 4 Externals & 1 Internal
(Middle Underwater Cave, 7: 17 p.m, Day 16- The Day of the 6th External Dragon Part)

Raiden(with a confused face)- What the heck?? How did I arrive here?? Its 7:17 right now!! Did the time rewind?? No, if that were the case, then the stones I summoned earlier wouldn't still be in the air!! Then what exactly happened?? (in his mind)

Ayumi(while standing up)- ......

Raiden(while remembering what tegan once said)- "Always try taking the first step whenever you think the enemy is in control of you. Because the moment you become hesitant you will be in the enemy's trap."

(with a smirk smile)- Sir tegan, I will always be grateful to you. GRAVITY CHAIN- SWING!!

Narrator- Raiden takes out this chain and swings it as hard as he can towards Ayumi

Ayumi(to raiden)- DECELERATION!!

Narrator- Time decelerated for Raiden and his chain. The speed went down to 0.25 meter per second.

Raiden(with a shocked face)- W.............h...........a...........t??

Narrator- Ayumi had all the time in the world. She slowly jumped over the chain like a rope and then walked towards Raiden.

Raiden(while looking at ayumi)- ...........

Narrator- Ayumi then gently takes the chain from Raiden's hand and swings it herself to shatter Raiden's rib cage and send him flying 3 meters away.

Then again, time went back to normal for Raiden.

Raiden(in his mind)- You cannot be serious, the time just decelerated!! (looks at his watch) 7:18 p.m!! So, the time is only decelerating for me!! And why does it feel like something is coated in my entire body?? And its not my shakti, its hers!! I hate to admit it, but I am stuck in a very big mess right now!!

Narrator- Ayumi intimates Raiden by showing his chain and then throwing it away far from his reach.

Raiden(while grinding his teeth)- Gravity can't be controlled by time!! GRAVITY SPIRAL!!