Chapter 85 - The Carnival

(At the Forest)

Narrator- Livon opens his eyes and looks around the forest, which is apparently as normal as it gets. He decides to stand up and then look around, but as he tries, he realizes that his right leg is injured. This happened when one of the bone spikes that grew out of the surface stuck to him.

Blood was dropping out. He took out his handkerchief and wrapped it around it. He pushes himself, thus eventually getting up on his feet. He limps as he proceeds to take a look around the forest.

Livon(with a confused face)- Where.... am I??

Narrator- He continues to look but finds nothing; he tries finding his way outside but can't do so either. Then he takes out his phone to call Raiden, but the mobile network wasn't available.

Livon- Sheesh!! How would I leave this place now?? You could have at least told me this, Eldon!! (again, looks at the mobile phone, but the network still wasn't available) Why, it had to disappear now!!

Narrator- Livon again carries out his search. During this, he finally saw a human. It was a black-haired male boy dressed in a black and white sports track suit. The boy was at least 100 meters away. From away, it looked like he was waiting for someone's arrival.

Then, a red-haired girl arrived at the scene. Both of these were little kids, around 7-8 years of age, standing at around 4 feet 3 inches.

The Boy- You sure took your time; I had been waiting for you.

The Girl- Sorry!! I just had a little work to do at home. Let's get started!!

Narrator- Livon gets a little closer, hides himself behind a tree, and then observes what the kids were up to.

The young boy and girl stood in front of each other, staring each other in the eyes. The boy goes for a right-hand punch, which the girl blocks with her left hand, and then the girl follows with a right-hand punch of her own, which the boy now blocks. They kept on trading the same maneuvers, hoping to land the blow, but when it didn't work, they decided to change the tactics.

The girl bends down, does a sliding leg strike, and, in return, boy jumps in the air and aims to land directly on the girl. Eventually, she does avoid this fate by moving out of the way in nick of time. The boy doesn't waste any time; he instantly goes for a punch, even before the girl can stand upright on her feet. She again barely avoids it. The girl decides to counterattack; while she is bending down, she goes for another sliding leg strike. The boy again jumps in the air; this time the girl does a kneeling down round spinning kick. The boy was taken back. In order to avoid getting hit, he deliberately disrobed himself and fell down to the ground just aside from the girl.

The girl instantly stood up and went for a finishing kick right on his face, but the boy grabbed her leg tightly. The girl, in anger, went for another kick from her other leg. The boy, who still had a hold of her first leg, let go of it, slid his back to stand up again, and instantly did a standing dropkick on her by surprise. A dropkick is an attack where the person jumps up and kicks the opponent with both feet and then executes a backflip, landing on the ground first.