|X : ELITE SOLDIER KILLER ARC [ACT- I]| < Chapter 86 - A Failure

(Aquatic Academy)

Aiden(Chief in Commander of Aquatic Country)- We have finally got the whereabouts. He is in the country!! Are you 100% up for this mission??

Carson (to aiden)- Absolutely!! Anything for the country!! No, anything for the world!! We may never get an opportunity like this again to catch him. You also know that he has already caused enough losses till now. Leaving him is not an option at all. That man must be killed!! This is the only way to make up for all the losses!!

Aiden(with a dejected look)- You are right about that.

****

(Cafe, Dragon Country)

Ginto(while taking a sip of coffee)- Ah! Before I forget, there is something you should know. Back when I was at our base, a long-pending decision was finally taken by the boss. "He is thrown out of the dushyanta."

Chronos(with a shocked face)- About damn time!! No wonder there was a ruckus going around in the Aquatic Country! Glad to know that boss's eyes finally opened!!

****

(Lord of the Fries Restaurant, Dragon Country)

Tegan- What's the state of Aquatic Country?? Are things settling down over there??

Nyx(with a disappointed look)- Regretfully, it isn't. The whole country is in panic mode. Many people have already lost their lives.

Tegan- I see... I will pray to God, Dragon, that it gets better.

****

Narrator- While Livon, Raiden, Hinaka, and Ayumi were at the Dragon Country competing to win the "Carnival", their home country, Aquatic, and its soldiers were up against one of the most feared men in the entire world, right alongside the Leader of Dushyanta, "Chrollo", the man touted as the "Reincarnation of the Devil", "X.".

X, whose real name, face, and shakti element to this day remain a mystery, is a serial killer who famously has killed a lot of "Elite Soldiers" of all the countries, thus giving him the other nickname, "Elite Soldier Killer.".

X has found his way to the Aquatic Country, where he plans to extend his evil clutches, and now the Aquatic Country Elite Soldiers must fight together to kill him.

(TV Set)

Journalist 1- Have we entered the dark age? This is the question on everybody's mind right now, considering how a single man has terrorized an entire country!!

Journalist 2- Today we have been joined by the Leader of Enforcers, a former Elite Soldier, Nyx!!