Chapter 55 - Livon & Raiden Vs Ginto

Narrator- Elite Soliders- 0
Ginto- 2 Externals
(Hotel Rainbow, Front Office, 4:00 p.m, Day 6) (One day to go for the 3rd External Dragon Part)

Raiden(with an excited face)- Sharp eyes which can clearly see objects that are even 80 meters away from the ground!! I expected nothing less from our honorable, reliable, dependable sir tegan!!

Noren(to tegan)- So which was the location written on that bracelet??

Raiden(to tegan)- Yeah sir, which was it??

Tegan(to everyone)- Hahahaha haha haha!! Actually.... I was only able to see the first letter of the location.

Itsumi(with a surprised face)- Huh??

Ayumi(with a surprised face)- What...??

Livon(to tegan)- One letter?? Just one damn letter?? Then why at that time you were acting all mighty as if you had read the whole thing!! Sheesh... if you would have told us this back then, then we could have started a counterattack on ginto. It would have been much better rather than just wasting our time and watching him fly back!!

Itsumi(to tegan)- I have to agree with livon here. You should have really told us this earlier. Now we don't even know where the 3rd part will be found. It will be just like the 2nd part now. Ginto is already one step ahead of us.

Tegan- Calm down everyone. There is no need to over exaggerate anything. Its not such a big deal. Are guys so hungry for fighting that you have stopped thinking what's right and wrong!! Even if we could have started a counterattack it would have only resulted in our time and shakti wastage. We would have been putting our body to a necessary hurdle, one that we know we will never be able cross due to his arial advantage.

Raiden(with an emotional face)- What a mentor!! What a mentor truly!! Sir tegan..... sir tegan is beyond awesomeness!!

Eldon(while spreading the dragon country's map on the table)- Knowing him, I knew something like this would happen. Good thing I brought this here. Now, lets start marking the possible locations it may appear tomorrow.

Noren- Guess, there is no other choice left.

Hinaka(to tegan)- Which was the letter you saw exactly??

Tegan- 'P'. It was the letter p.

Eldon(while marking the locations)- Huh.... p it is. In that case, dragon palace, playground, swimming pool, port and resort should be the places.

Livon(while looking at eldon)- Hahahahahahaha!! Insanity has arrived!

Mizumi(to eldon)- Resort?? From when did it started from the letter p??

Eldon(while staring at livon)- We can't rule out the possibilty that he might have saw some other letter than p.

Tegan(to eldon)- Hey, hey, hey!! When I said I saw p, then I am sure of it!!