iii

The first visit has been followed by another. Then it became frequent until it became daily. Today's one of my daily visits at her apartment and this time Jisoo opened the door for me.

After I mouthed thank you to her, she suddenly shouted that made my cheeks warm.

"Jendeuk! Your girlfriend's here!!"

I just dismissed her words but I couldn't dismiss the nice feeling it brought me.

"Chu, please tell her to wait for me. I'm about to finish."

I heard her answer from the bathroom. I guess she's taking a shower.

The fact that she didn't deny Jisoo's words as if she knows who exactly Jisoo is talking about even made my cheeks burn. I bet I look like a tomato right now.

Jisoo grinned at me.

"You heard it 'baby'" she teased.

I smacked her arm but she just laughed at me. I forgot to tell you, Jisoo and me also got closer. It wouldn't be a surprise because as I've said, I almost live at their apartment at this point.

"Hey Lis, tell Jen I'm going to the library."

"Okay."

"I'm doing you guys a favor in case you want to do certain things...you know," she added as she wiggled her eyebrows.

It took me seconds to finally understand what she meant. I instantly blushed hard and she seemed to enjoy my reaction because she's laughing so hard.

I threw a pillow at her face but she still laughed at me. She only stopped when the bathroom door opened revealing Jennie with wet hair, wearing an oversized shirt and shorts that displayed her legs.

Damn. She's hot.

Wait, what?! Lis, since when did you find your best friend hot?! I felt my cheeks warming up again.

I only got out of trance when she spoke.

"What's going on here?" She asked before looking at me. When she saw me, she gasped.

"What happened to you babe? Are you sick?"

Jisoo laughed again as Jennie touched my forehead.

"But you're not hot." She said. But then she must have realized something because she turned to the laughing Jisoo and glared at the mad woman.

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything Jen, chill. God, you're so overprotective." She answered as she raised her hands as if she surrendered.

True. Jennie has been a lot more protective to me these days. I didn't know why but I'm not complaining. I even loved the feeling because for the first time, I feel like someone cares for me aside from my family.

Still laughing, Jisoo bid us goodbye after telling Jennie herself that she's going to the library, but not before saying, "Good bye love birds!"

When the door's shut, I sighed.

"That bitch." Jennie said still glaring at the door. I laughed at her.

I noticed she's a little red...hmm, must be embarrassment.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked her while she's drying her hair.

"What about, watching movie while cuddling?" She said excitedly that made me smile.

...

We just finished Tangled and now we are just cuddling. Yeah, this woman is obsessed with Disney movies so I just let her.

As usual, we are talking about random things. We talked about family, our dreams, and our future. When we fell silent, she suddenly talked breaking the silence. Well, it's always her because I am not much of a talker.

"Baby..." She purred as she buried her face to my neck.

That's one of her habits that I noticed. She likes to bury her face to my neck to either kiss my skin or sniff at my neck. Either way, I am not complaining because I love it. Again, friends do that right?

"Hmm?"

"Can I be honest?"

"Go on."

"I really love your scent. I don't know why."

I laughed.

"You're not pregnant right?"

She suddenly smacked my chest and I winced because that was a little stronger.

"Why would I be pregnant when I never had sex?" She groaned.

"Just kidding." I said as I kissed her forehead to calm her down. When I thought she's fine, she suddenly leaned into me.

"Unless you want to take me...honey" she suddenly whispered to my ear in the most seductive way. I had goosebumps and I felt myself burning.

"J-jen.. I-I.." I stuttered.

"What baby?" she continued as she licked on my earlobe. My breath hitched.

"What is it, hmm?" She's now kissing my neck. Help!!!

"J-jen..stop" I weakly begged.

She suddenly laughed hard. The fck? Did she think that was funny?

"Look at your face! Oh gosh, you're blushing babe!!"

Aside from being so overprotective, I also noticed that Jennie becomes a little naughty these days. She also becomes a lot more clingy now. Like a lot more! She would always seduce me, tease me... I don't know if I should be mad or not whenever she does because I know she's just messing up with me but my heart's too stupid because it would always beat up a lot faster than normal.

"Shut up."

I rolled my eyes at her but she just laughed again.

...