ix

After our first kiss, I started to visit her apartment again and vice versa. And we frequently make out...and make love. Yes, we already did it, after we made it official a month after our first kiss. I know it was too fast and early but I don't know, it just happened.

I also won't tell you the details because I couldn't fathom I was that wild. Jennie would always tease me about it because she loves seeing me all shy and red after we did it the first time.

Gosh, she even said that for a first timer, I'm already a pro because I made her pass out then she'd go laughing hard. That bish, if I didn't love her so much, I could choke her to death.

Jisoo even caught us one time making out and just grinned at us teasingly, enjoying my red face and my flushed state. That was the time when Jisoo confirmed her hunch that we were together. She even told us that she'll go out to let us continue what we started while wiggling her eye brows that Jennie threw a pillow on her face.

Another few weeks passed we still have the same routine and my love for her has grown deeper.

"Babe...are you listening?" I asked at her as she was typing something at her phone. We're at the café near the university for one of our dates. But these days, I noticed Jennie was frequently busy with her phone but I just dismissed it because maybe it's something important.

"I'm sorry, something came up with our project. What is it?"

She also got busy with her final group project for this sem and me on my exams. But I thought her project was finished? Lisa, come on. Are you doubting Jennie again?

These days, I don't know what got into me, but I became paranoid. We even almost fought the night before because my insecurities and my jealousy teamed up and clashed with her stress and lack of sleep.

"I said, are you spending your Christmas here?" I repeated softly.

Can you blame me though? She wasn't that clingy anymore. She won't initiate kisses, she won't say I love you back to me in person. Actually, she haven't said it. Again, I didn't know why, but I didn't complain. But I understand and I'm not rushing her, maybe she still needs time.

But then, it must have been two tough weeks for her. So Lisa, please understand Jennie. You may have got her because of stupidity but you don't want to lose her just because of your stupidity again, right? I told myself.

"No, mom called me last night. I'm flying back to SoKor next week."

Oh, I was about to ask her to come with me.

"Oh, I thought I can ask you to go with me back at home, but I guess we're both going home."

She sighed.

"I'm sorry love." She kissed my palm.

"It's okay. We still have lots of Christmas to celebrate together in the future." I said smiling and kissed her.

But she broke the kiss not long after.

"Baby, I have to go. Our team leader needs us there to review and recheck our project. I'm sorry." She said as she stand up from the chair.

I nodded in understanding. "It's okay, drive safely please. I love you!"

She just waved at me and went out of the café.

I sighed. Why am I feeling bad for the next few days?

...

Christmas break came. She has to go back to South Korea a day before I go back to Thailand. Of course, I am so sad....and worried for unnecessary things...and person, but I can't do anything. So, I just helped her pack her things.

"Haven't you forgotten anything?"

"All's well and set mom." She playfully answered.

I just rolled my eyes at her but she chuckled and hugged me.

"I'll miss you baby." She hugged me tighter.

"And I'll miss you too love. Please take care. And enjoy."

She nodded as she buried her face on my neck.

"I won't be able to smell this for weeks so I'm making the most of this moment."

I chuckled and broke the hug. I then took off my hoodie and handed it to her. I let her bring it with her to help her with the separation anxiety we are about to experience.

"Here. For your addiction." I chuckled. She pouted and kissed me. This is the first time in a long time that she initiated the kiss and I couldn't be more happy to kiss her back.

"Thank you love." She said as we were catching our breaths after a mind-blowing kiss.

I sent her to the airport where we hugged and kissed for the last time, not minding the judging stares of the people around us, before she left for Korea. As she walked away, I stared at her figure and whispered...

"Jennie, I love you."

...