viii

I am here, sitting beside her in one of our university's benches in an area where there are not much people passing by, holding her soft hand with my sweaty one. We are currently having one of our study dates. I was about to let go to wipe my hand when she tightened her hold and glared at me so I just let her and continued reading my book.

It's been more than a week since that night of our confession and I can say, being in love with Jennie Kim is the greatest feeling in the world.

We may be both busy but we made sure to sneak in to date or just hang out as much as we can. Nothing much has changed, because we were always like a couple back then. If there's something that changed, it would be the assurance that the feelings are mutual.

Oh, Jisoo also told us, we became a lot more "sore in the eyes". Jennie just laughed at her and I rolled my eyes while she sighed dramatically and stormed out because she felt like "throwing up" at the affection and that "she can't take it anymore".

But we're just throwing sweet banters and pick up lines. What's wrong with that? We didn't change at all, right?

We may not be official yet but I am contented at this for now. We were so happy.

I still can't believe that she likes me. Is this a dream? Please don't wake me up yet if it is.

I thought maybe I just misunderstood Jisoo and maybe I was just overthinking. Because, I am here with Jennie Kim.

Now, I am currently lying here at her bed, with her head on my chest. We just finished watching a movie. As the credits rolled, I started to think unnecessary thoughts maybe because of the movie we just watched.

"Baby..."

She just hummed while she bore her face on my neck.

"What if...what if your ex come back?"

She stopped sniffing at my neck and stared at me for good five seconds. Then she spoke, "Where is this conversation going?"

"What if...you realize, you still love her? Come on. Your 3 years of relationship with her...is nothing compared to our three weeks." I told her truthfully.

It's one thing we promised, to let each other know what are each other's thoughts and feelings so we can talk about it and sort things out because we don't want to repeat what I "stupidly" did before we end up confessing that night. So I did. I let her know my fears and my insecurities.

"Baby...you have nothing to worry about. I haven't even thought of her for a while until now that you talked about her." She brushed her fingers on my face.

"I'm scared." I couldn't hide the worry and fear on my voice.

"You don't have to. It's you. It's you now." She tried to make me calm.

"Baby---"

"Stop right there Lisa." She stared at my lips.

"But ba--" she cut me off again...but now, with her lips. It was just a small peck yet it made my mind go blank. I was lost for words.

"I told you to stop talking. Now, cat got your tongue." She smirked as she reached for the remote control to switch the television off.

It took me a minute to process what just happened. "Y-you...just kissed me."

"Yepppp" she nodded popping the p sound.

"I--It was my first." I stuttered.

"And this will be your second," she kissed me again, but this time, a little longer. No, much much longer.

I was scared because I didn't know what to do. But she just guided me like a pro and I was able to kiss her back. She went on my top as she continued to kiss me hungrily.

I was so lost that I was not aware my hands were already wandering inside her shirt touching her bare back, then her bum, then her legs.

She was also caressing my tummy and her fingers slightly brushes my breast. When I was about to enter my tongue, she stopped the kiss.

As I was still high with emotions, I suddenly blurted out the words that have longed to come out of my mouth.

"Jen, I love you."

She just smiled and pecked my lips for the third time. I didn't know why she didn't say it back, but I didn't complain.

...