vi

The next days after, I decided to lessen my visits at her apartment. I thought I should do it to save myself from even falling for that woman.

But it looks like it's useless because this woman won't stop bugging me...like today.

"I said I miss you!" She whined at the other line.

I instantly blushed and I'm thankful that we're on phone or else she'll see me being a tomato.

"But Jen, I said I'm busy. I have 3 chapter exams on my major subjects." I said softly. I didn't lie though. I do have long ass exams coming on Thursday.

"Then can I visit you?"

I sighed. She won't stop until I give in.

"Fine".

I then heard her happy "yey" that made me smile.

I just shook my head in disbelief. No matter what I do, I still can't resist her. Is this what they call whipped culture?

The call ended because she said she has some stuff to do. I also went back to study my lessons again.

After an hour, I decided to take a break and just scroll on my Instagram. Then my eye caught something, or rather someone, among the suggestions.

hichaheebye

I frowned. That Chahee name's familiar but I can't pinpoint how and why. I just dismissed it and went back to study.

I didn't notice it's already 6 PM. I was too engrossed in studying that I forgot to eat lunch earlier.

Thinking of lunch, I suddenly felt hungry so I decided to order pizza. I was about to open my phone to order when my doorbell rang.

I stood up feeling drained from all the lessons I've studied and absentmindedly opened the door.

But all my energy went back when it revealed my favorite human.

"Baby..." My jaw hung when I saw how extra beautiful she is today. Her new hair color made her even more gorgeous and I think this is what she meant by "stuff to do" earlier. But who am I kidding, I know this is partly because I missed her for not seeing her for 3 days.

"Close your mouth love, I know I'm pretty."

I immediately closed my mouth.

She then chuckled and hugged me, and of course, sniffing my neck. Good thing I was able to shower today.

"Love, you can talk you know?" She teased me more.

I then cleared my throat.

"Oh, I-- uhh, hi?"

Wtf Lis? I mentally slapped myself to get my sht together.

She chuckled again and kissed my nose.

"You're soooo cute." My cheeks instantly warmed up. Again, wtf Lis?

"By the way, I got us dinner cutie."

And with the smell of food, my stomach immediately grumbled. She then squinted her eyes at me.

I laughed nervously.

"Hehe, I must be hungry. Are you baby? Come, let's eat." I tried. I swear I tried.

"Did you even eat lunch Lisa?"

In times when she goes like this, it would always remind me who's older between us.

"Uhh, no?" I nervously answered.

She was about to nag me about it but then she must have noticed my tired being so she just closed her mouth.

"Okay, let's have dinner now."

I sighed in relief as I lead her to my dining area.

...

After eating and some cuddling, Jennie told me she's leaving immediately.

"Babe, isn't it dangerous? It's already past 9 pm." I begged her once again when we're now near my doorway.

She sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"I would have stayed if I wasn't having tons of school stuff to do early tomorrow morning. Plus, I brought my car and I'll drive safely so don't worry." She kissed my nose and I sighed.

"And I really just want to check on you because one, Miss Manoban, I missed you because you were hiding for 3 days," she pinched my cheeks and I released a whimper.

"But I understand though. Hwaiting my future doctor!" She smiled sweetly at me so I smiled back at her. She then kissed the part where she pinched.

"And two, I know your lazy ass won't bother eating on time." She then squinted her eyes at me.

I pouted because I don't want her to know I am already dying out of happiness inside.

"Stop pouting, you look like a fish."

I frown but she just laughed and hugged me tight.

After a few moments, she kissed the side of my lips one last time and bade me goodbye.

When she's out of sight, I almost collapsed. My heart is beating madly. Damn you Jennie Kim.

...