Glorybringer

Glory POV

The eggs were hatching. She could feel it. "Deathbringer!" She yelled "The eggs! Their hatching!" She and Deathbringer took off towards the hatchery. "Are you sure it's tonight?" Asked Deathbringer. Glory nodded "I can feel it." When they got to the hatchery Glory moved her eggs to the moonlight and waited. "Why did you do that?" Questioned Deathbringer. Glory looked at him with an exasperated look. "Don't you remember? Moon told us about the connection between NightWing powers and the moons." She replied "It's a full moon tonight. If our dragonets hatch under moonlight they will either get prophecy or mind reading powers." Deathbringer looked at her with an "Oh right, I knew that" face. Glory rolled her eyes. Deathbringer was such an idiot. She loved him though. 

Glory heard a crack and looked over to see that one of the eggs had a crack in it. It was the black, now silver, egg. More cracks appeared along the shell and a female dragonet fell out. Her scales were an eerie black and the inside of her wings were changing color.  Emerald green eyes stared into hers. A silver scale glittered at the corner of each eye. Mind reading. thought Glory. "What should we name her?" Asked Glory. The little dragonet glanced up and spotted the stars glittering above. She reached up, memorized. "How about... Stargazer?" Asked Deathbringer. "Because she likes to look at the stars." "Wait, didn't you say that in your tribe the mothers name the dragonets?" Questioned Glory "Yeah, but you're not a NightWing." he replied. "Eh." said Glory "I get to name the next one. I like the name Stargazer anyway." The second egg hatched another female crawled out. Her scales changed from a dark purple to a delighted pink when she saw her parents. Her eyes also changed color. And, same as her sister, she had a silver scale at the corner of each eye.  When she opened her wings, Glory saw that the silver scales were slightly purple. It looked like a bunch of fireflies were scattered across the underside of wings. "Firefly." She suddenly blurted out. "Her name should be Firefly." Deathbringer nodded his head in agreement. 

Out of the corner Glory's eye she saw Stargazer's eyes flash yellow and then back to green.  Weird.  Thought Glory. Her eyes... They had looked strangely familiar. It's probably nothing. She thought. But... there was something about her eyes that had sent chills along her spine.

Stargazer POV

What had happened? She had been talking with her sister and then suddenly something had taken her over. It had gone away, but when the thing was in control, she had felt evil inside. Did that happen to you?  She thought to Firefly. Firefly nodded Evil. SandWing. Firefly replied. Stargazer shivered. The evil was inside both of them. What if it hurt their parents? We can never let the evil out. Stargazer thought to Firefly. Never. Evil will destroy. We must keep inside. Replied her sister.  Whatever the evil inside of them was, they would never, could never, let it out.