The Spartan the Jedi and the Ugly

Scrap yard! With the counsel's approval and support, the Republic can now use the once roaring battleships of a different universe to their advantage. Spartan 117 and Jedi Master Mace Windu look over its progress!
_______________
Master Chief looked all around through the windows of the bridge on the Venator. As much as Cortana has pestered him to talk with some of the clones or maybe even the General since they were both on Ryloth, and Chief hasn't talked with many of the different Jedi. He just knows who they are.

"Chief. It'll be better if you're at least a bit more social. You might get something out of it." Cortana says with boredom in her tone.

"No." Chief simply says. "I only see it necessary to talk to them when I have to."

As if it was the will of the force, Chief's communicator was going off. He grabs it from his waist and checks it. It's Mace Windu, "Master Chief. Some clones are reporting trouble in sector 4. I'll need you to meet me there. It's most likely pirates again."

"Yes sir."
Chief equipped with his jet pack ran down to the hanger to a prepped LAAT with a squad of jet troopers in it when he arrived. "Do we still need them?" Chief asks Cortana.

"Apparently." She says with a non visible shrug, "At least we know who they are... don't roll you eyes at me."

The LAAT quickly lifted up and flew out the hanger to where the clones should be at. "The Covenant cruisers were more intact around this sector." Cortana says. "They could even still be working."

"Which means someone else can use them." Chief says getting a bad feeling from this.

They continue on through the wreckage of Covenant scrap. Purple hull peices scattered, and machinery ripped apart, most damaged to the point of no repair. Few ships look untouched as if they saw no fighting.
Bodies
Clone bodies.
"Right outside the ship." A Clone pointed out.

Outside the force feild of a hanger Clone bodies were floating, lifeless. Parts of armor melted off. "Stop here." Chief commands the pilot. Once the LAAT floats near the hanger, the doors open letting the soldiers to investigate.

"Plasma burns." Cortana says once Chief looks over a body. "The plasma melted right through and scorched their bodies. And the suits were no longer pressurized."

As Chief sees a body with large spikes in his body, a Clone calls out on the comms, "There's more bodies in the ship. Weird looking aliens."

Chief then flys over to the shield of the hanger that kept the air in and went through it. There were grunt and jackal bodies scattered about. The hanger itself looked big enough to only hold a few Phantoms but not much else.
"Look at these things." A Clone says rolling a jackal body over, "Gross. Chief, these the things you fought in your galaxy?"

"These are just the common troops." Chief says looking around, "The Brutes are a lot worse."

A Clone checks his blaster, "I don't care how bad they are. Whoever killed our brothers, they will get filled with blaster bolts."

The clones cheer as they hear their brother's determination. "Well guess what boys?" Cortana says, "I'm getting something over the comms. Take a listen."

Sounds of plasma and blaster flying past eachother, with sounds of clones calling out and a mix of strange alien screams were heard. "We got them we got them!"
"Take them all out!"
"Pusher, lookout!"
"There's not that much just keep... what is that thing?! Shoot at the Wook-" Then it goes slient.

"To the bridge." Cortana says, "That's where the comm chatter was at."

Chief keeps a grip on his assault rifle and pushes past the clones. Along the way he sees more Covenant bodies. Only grunt and Jackal bodies. Usually there would be blood, but not from blaster shots. Upon seeing the Clones that need help, the sprinting Spartan also sees a squad of four Brutes. As the clones desperately fall back while still fighting, Chief blows right past them, dumping an entire mag directly into a brute, killing it. As the Brutes realize what just happened, the Spartan grabbed the spiker from the still falling brute and dumps whatever was left into the next one, and stabs the other a few times in the neck with the blades at the end of the spiker. This leaves just one left. The Brute and Spartan charge eachother head to head. Chief uses his quick speed to close and uses all his strength to punch it's gut before going for a quick uppercut. The brute stumbles back some, but it's new built rage prevents him from stopping. He goes in to grapple the demon, but gets blasted multiple times in the back by the clones. As he turns to face them, Chief front flips over the brute with his pistol drawn, and shoots him dead in the head mid flip.