THANK YOU!

Well, this sure has been an interesting journey. 

When my friend first told me about the idea for this fanfic, i thought "this should be fun" 

It was originally supposed to be just a summer thing with 16 chapters i think, but hey 5 additional chapters later, we finally made it to the end. 

To be honest, this was my first time writing something this long, even though it really isn't all that long compared to other stories. 

I always had a passion for writing, but never have i imagined i'd find myself committing to a multi-chaptered project. I just found the idea of writing a story from the beginning to the end to be far too intimidating, and there were times where i thought about giving up (which would have resulted in my mutilated corpse being buried somewhere no one would ever find).

 Was it a perfect story? Far from it, but we still love it. 

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you to whoever took the time to read our story, beginning to end, you have no idea how much that means to us, we hope you enjoyed reading it as much as we enjoyed planning and writing it. 

Don't forget to keep an eye out for our next works, we've got a lot planned! 

THANK YOU!