chapter 9

"Zhongli...my back hurts..." Childe whined. "My feet hurt...my chest hurts...pregnancy sucks..."

Zhongli chuckled, and gave his beautiful wife a little kiss.

"Would you like another massage?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes, I'd like a back rub- no, a foot rub- no- ugh! I can't decide!" Childe pouted.

Relaxing on his family's guest bed, Childe had just finished his bath. He was relaxing, shirt off, just taking in his body. His chest had puffed up with his pregnancy, nipples growing bigger and darker to prepare for feeding his babies milk. His bump seemed like it had gotten bigger within the few days they'd spent at his parent's home. It rounded out his midsection, making it a little hard for him to see his dick. He rubbed his bump lovingly.

Zhongli began to massage his back, relieving some of the built up tension from carrying not one, but two adorable babies. He was quite skilled at it, too, his fingers working magic on Childe's overworked nerves.

It may have worked a little too much magic, however.

"Ahn~!" Childe moaned loudly when Zhongli hit a particularly sore spot. Realizing they weren't at their own home, he covered his mouth in embarrassment. "Zhongli, don't- ah~ do it so hard- mmgh~ it's too much~!"

Zhongli eased up on the tension, but the damage was already done. Childe could see his dick now, peeking out a little over his bump. He panted heavily.

"Zhongli..." he gasped. "You're so mean...teasing me like that..."

"If you'd like, I can do much more than a simple massage..." Zhongli said, his voice low and deep with arousal. He brought his hand lower, ghosting over his bump to reach around and touch his-

There was a knock at the door.

"Ye-" Childe cleared his throat to get the arousal out of his voice. "Yes?"

"Dinner is ready. Will you two be joining us tonight? If you're busy, we can leave a portion for you two to eat later..." his mother said from the other side of the door.

"No! We'll be down in a little!"

"I'll set the table for you two then. Tonight we're having borscht!"

"Can't wait!"

As his mother walked away, Childe turned back to Zhongli with a big blush of embarrassment.

"We aren't at home in Liyue! Big horny dragon!" He hissed out a whisper, throwing a pillow at his face. "They could have heard that! My parents...my little siblings...they'll know that we...d-do things. Together..."

"It'll be okay," Zhongli reassured. "We're married, and you're pregnant. If they hadn't guessed that we have an active sex life already-"

"Just because you put babies in me doesn't mean they need to know how they got there! No more sex this trip!"

"Not even in Zapolyarny Palace?"

"...well, maybe in the palace, but not at Momma and Papa's place!"

After a couple minutes to calm down and get dressed, the couple joined the rest of the family for a lovely family dinner. Lively conversation and banter was had, and Childe felt more and more confident that his family hadn't heard him moaning for back rubs.

Near the end of dinner, he let his little siblings touch his tummy. He loved the way their faces lit up when they felt his gravid belly. He felt a slight squirm in his womb, and he laughed.