Emotions

A/N: This shot was requested by cutegirlishoney .. it is total fiction so no offense to anybody. Enjoy reading.

ICT have gathered after completing the IPL season. Everyone was happy to meet each other after a long time. Rohit and Mahi bhai was eagerly waiting for Virat as his flight had some gap. "Where is he ? Abhi tak toh aa jaana chahiye tha Bhai Vi ko .." said Rohit desperately. Mahi just chuckled at his childishness. He was also waiting for his Cheeku.

Just then Virat arrived .. he saw Rohit and Mahi bhai waiting for him. First time he was hesitant to meet them. Because he was too tired as he was not able to get any sleep properly. And Mahi bhai would immediately understand that but he just could not explain anything. Rohit just hugged him as he saw Virat. But Rohit felt that there was not the same warmth.

Mahi bhai was just observing Virat. He was worried now about his demenour. How his shoulders were defeated.. he didnt had his cheerful and confidence in him .. His eyes has bags under it and it has lost the shine in it. First time he was not able to pinpoint what had happened to him.

Rohit broke the hug and asked : "Kaisa hai tu Vi ? Sab thik hai na" .. Virat just smiled a bit and replied : "Ha sab thik h Ro". He then move towards Mahi bhai and hugged him. Mahi just patted his head broke the hug and asked :"Are u okay Cheeku?" . Virat knew he could not lie to him so he replied :"I am just a little tired Bhai." Mahi bhai replied : "Okay you both go into your rooms and get some rest .. Anyways it is almost late now".

"Bhai Can I request you and Ro something .." asked Virat slowly. "Yes Cheeku why are you taking permission?" said Mahi .. "Can we three take one room please? If you both are okay with it." said Virat in need of comfort and assurance. "Yes Vi no need to request u idiot .. wait I will go to reception and ask them to make arrangement accordingly" said Rohit and went towards reception.

Virat and Mahi bhai sat and waited for the arrangements to be done. Virat was unusually silent which was troubling Mahi a lot. Virat just rested his head on Mahi bhai's shoulder. After some time Mahi asked :"Cheeku .. Whats bothering you ?". But he didnt recieved any reply as he saw Virat closed his eyes and was resting. Rohit came there and gently shook his shoulder and woke him up. They move towards their room.

Virat just freshen up and slept off without dinner as he was really tired. Rohit and Mahi bhai was very worried about his behaviour. They decided to talk to him in the morning. They also slept off as they had long journey. Virat just had got some 2 hours of sleep but he woke up due to nightmare. He just sighed that this was happening from almost a week now. He was so frustrated because he was not getting enough sleep .. now only one thing came up in his mind which could give him sleep.

Virat went to the nearest restaurant which was open at 1 am. He just paid money so that owner would not disclose about him. He never thought after so many years he would do this but now this was the only option as he thought. He ordered a drink and gulped it in one go. It felt weird after so many years and also he was having it empty stomach but somehow it was calming his nerves. He continued to have it and he was it his fourth. He was completely drunk now.

It was almost 1 hour and restaurant owner had to close now. His request to Virat to leave was going to deaf ears as Virat was not in his senses anymore. The owner speed dialed from Virat's phone.

Rohit's phone was ringing continuously but he did not budge a bit. It woke Mahi up and he picked it up. "Hello" greeted Mahi without seeing the number. "Hello .. this is Virat's phone .. I am Restaurant owner (Just mentioned the details) .. Can u pick him up ? He is not in his state to go by himself." . said the restaurant owner. Mahi panicked and woke Rohit up. They both rushed to the place and found Virat with his head on the table.