Jealous

A/N: The plots and matches are completely random.

What will happen when the most secured person gets jealous? What will happen when Mahi bhai will be jealous of someone ?
Let's find out ..

T20 World Cup got completed and Mahi bhai's role as mentor had come to an end. But the team requested him to stay for the upcoming test series. Everyone was excited as he was gonna stay.

Rahul bhai joined the team as coach. He was also very excited to meet the kids specially Virat and Rohit. When he came in the team room he was welcomed with a cake which was Virat's idea as Rohit told everyone. Virat and Rohit stood beside Rahul bhai to cut the cake. Mahi was happy to see his kids taking charge.

Rohit : Bhai jaldi cut karo cake. Kabse wait kar rahe hai

Virat teasing him : Kyu tujhe kaha jana hai .. ya tujhe cake khane ki jaldi hai

Rahul bhai : Okay u both dont start again. Mai cut kar raha hu cake.

He cut the cake and fed the first piece to Virat and then Rohit. Everyone enjoyed the cake. After the welcome cermony the juniors retired to their room. Mahi was waiting for Cheeku to arrive.

Rohit requested like a child : Chalo na Bhai .. Aaj mai aapke sath sota hu.

Mahi chuckled : Ha Ro .. Cheeku ko toh aane de.

Jaddu : Cheeku toh Rahul bhai ke sath chala gaya

Mahi felt a little different on hearing that. "Par usne toh bola tha ki he was gonna come with me" Mahi said not knowing why he said that.

Jaddu smirked at that. Rohit was very sleepy so he just said:"Chodo na Bhai kal dekhte wo sab .. abhi chalte hai"

Rohit just slept when they reached Mahi's room. Mahi was not sleepy so he thought to check on Virat. When we went in his room he found it empty. He just frowned because it was late he should be here. When he came from Virat's room he collided with Jaddu.

Jaddu : "Bhai aap yaha kya kar rahe ho itne raat ko?"

Mahi : "Mujhe puchna chahiye yeh .. tujhe sona nahi hai kal practice hai subhe"

Jaddu : "Bhai mai sone hi ja raha hu .. mai yeh puch raha tha ki aap Vi ke room ke bahar kya kar rahe ho"

Mahi just covering up his curiosity: I was just checking whether he came back or not

Jaddu knowing it all just said : "Bhai wo toh kabse aa gaya .. Rahul bhai ke room mai hai wo"

Mahi just frowned and thought : "Cheeku Rahul bhai ke room mai .. pehle toh kitna late hota tha toh bhi mere room mai aa jata tha .. abhi toh jaise mujhe bhul hi gaya"

Jaddu : Aap kehte ho toh dekh kar aau

Mahi : Nahi koi jarurat nhi hai mai khud dekh lunga .. ab bhatak na band kar aur jakar so ja

Jaddu smiled evilly getting the confirmation that Mahi was jealous of closeness of Virat and Rahul bhai

After so much of thinking Mahi finally decided to check in Rahul bhai's room. He knocked it hesitantly. Rahul bhai opened the door and was surprised to see Mahi there.

Rahul bhai concerned : Mahi what's wrong everything okay ?

Mahi just sheepishly smiled : Sorry Bhai to disturb you. Everything is fine. I was just checking for Cheeku. He was not in his room so I was worried.

Rahul bhai smiled at his care (apparently which was jealousy) : Mahi .. He is sleeping here. We were talking and he dozed off. You also go and sleep.

Mahi : Okay bhai. Good night.

Mahi just went to his room. He could not help but think that Cheeku was with someone else. He was just getting some stupid questions such as "Was Cheeku cuddling Bhai in sleep as he did to me?" He just slept off in irritation.

----------------------------------
Next morning Mahi woke up early and did a very difficult task of waking Rohit up. They both went for breakfast downstairs.

Mahi entered and saw again that Rahul bhai and Virat sitting together laughing on something. Mahi was just thinking about happy Virat was with Rahul bhai. But the truth was Virat was telling Rahul bhai how he pranked Mahi bhai with cake balloon which was filled with water and it splashed on his face.

Virat tried to talk to Mahi but Mahi ignored him because he was thinking why will he need me now.

Now they were at practice session where Rahul bhai was giving some tips to Virat and Rohit both regarding the test batting approach.

Mahi looked at them and thought "Pehle toh sirf Cheeku tha ab Ro bhi"

Once Rahul bhai went to other kids. Virat asked Rohit: "Ro Mahi bhai ko kya hua hai .. he keeps avoiding me or glaring me"

Rohit : "Tune kuch kiya kya"

Virat : "Yaad toh nahi aa raha Aisa kuch ki maine kuch kiya hoga"

Virat looked at Mahi bhai where now he was looking differently at him and Ro. Virat just signaled Ro to look and Rohit also get confused because now Mahi was also glaring him.

Rohit : "Kya hua hai pata nahi Abhi Bhai Mujhe bhi waise hi dekh rahe hai"

Jaddu came there laughing loudly. He just took them in corner and said all the things.

Rohit and Virat grinned at each other. They were bubbling with joy that their Mahi bhai was jealous of someone which was related to them.

They decided to tease him more. They deliberately went to Rahul bhai and talking, cracking jokes with him. Rahul bhai didn't mind because he enjoyed their company.

Mahi saw them from distance. Where sometimes Rahul bhai was pulling his Cheeku's cheeks or Patting Ro on his back. He just got frustrated and left the ground.

Virat and Rohit immediately excused themselves and went behind him. Mahi was  in his room ranting that "how they were close to Rahul bhai and they don't need me"

"We are going to always need you" said Virat and Rohit both together.

Virat : Bhai aap aise soch bhi kaise sakte ho ?

Rohit : Ha bhai how can u ?

Mahi just didn't know what to say as it was very childish because he was jealous that his kids were close to Rahul bhai who was also his Bhai.

Virat and Rohit kneeled down and hold his hands : Bhai no one I mean no one can replace u if that's what u are feeling ... let me tell u no can ever take ur place .. u r the one with whom we can be ourselves.. we can fight in front of me .. we can sleep in your lap .. we can come to you at any time .. I (Virat) can come when I miss my father.

Mahi just hugged both of them feeling emotional.
"Sorry Cheeku for ignoring u and Ro u also during the practice"

Virat just grinned evilly : Bhai but it's cute to know that u also get jealous

Rohit also joined him : Ha bhai we never thought that u will get jealous of someone .. saying this he hi-fied Vi

Mahi just pulled both their ears. Virat and Rohit both whined "Dard ho raha hai bhai chodo .. phir se nahi bolenge"

Mahi just hugged them both with a smile on his face.

————————————————
Vote and comment the feedback
Random jealousy plot