RohiRat - 1

ICT was gathered in Ranchi for the upcoming series. Everyone was resting in their rooms. Virat was in his room thinking about Rohit's behaviour. First he was not at all replying to him and his stupid talks. Second he didn't share the room. He knew something was wrong. He was just thinking if he had said something to him which he will feel bad about but he couldn't come up with any.

Here Rohit was alone in his room thinking about the series of events which were disturbing him badly. He got injured for previous series which he desperately wanted to play. The numerous trolls were affecting him a lot. Where there was comparison between him and Vi how he is the fittest. He could not help but feel frustrated about it.

Rohit for this reason mostly avoided Virat so that he didn't say anything to him in anger. He did not share the room as well.

Virat on the other side was thinking to cheer him up. As he didn't know the reason he may as well try to know. He went in his room with his favourite brownies to surprise him.

Virat entered and said : "Ro see mai tere liye fav brownies Laya hu chal sath mai Khate hai kal extra gym karenge"

Rohit just closed his eyes to control his emotions. Virat was observing everything. He softly asked "what's the matter Ro?"

"It's nothing Virat" said Rohit not wanting to start any conversation.

"Bata na Ro kya hua hai .. tu kabse baatein chupane lag Gaya .." said Virat desperately wanting to know what's wrong

Rohit just sighed and didn't answer. Virat tired again "Ro tujhe neend aa rahi hai kya humesha ke tarah" said jokingly tried to get Rohit somewhat normal and again asked"Ro what's the matter"

Meanwhile Jaddu, Bhuvi and Ash arrived in Rohit's room as they didn't find Virat so. But they just stunned in silence after hearing Rohit shout.

Rohit just bursted in anger the threw the brownie box. " Ek baat mai baat samaj nahi aati kya tere nahi baat karni hai .. Kyu jabardasti kar raha hai .. Why are u always forcing your decisions on us Virat ? Tere sath room share nahi kiya kyuki nahi karni tujh se baat .. aur kya ha brownies lake kya sabit karna chahta hai .. that I eat all this junk and u r the fittest cricketer right? No one will say anything to u ..Every time u are joking around about my sleep .. why ? U know how insulting that is .. World does not revolve around u ... think beyond yourself.."

Virat just freezes at the spot. Could not make his legs move after hearing those words. He was looking at Rohit with so much hurt and disbelief.

Jaddu, Bhuvi and Ash also could not say anything as they knew this is not regular fight but it is something very serious.

Bhuvi moved forward to break Virat's stance and took him to his room. As Virat left the room Rohit sat on his bed with his head buried in his hands. Jaddu went near him and tried to talk but he shrugged him off saying he doesn't want to talk to anybody. Ash and Jaddu left the room silently.

—————————————————-
Meanwhile in Virat's room:

Bhuvi made him sit on his bed. Ash and Jaddu arrived in the meantime. Jaddu went near Virat hold his hand and said : " Vi usne gusse mai bola wo sab .. tu please man pe mat le" but deep down Jaddu also knew it is not easy.

Virat just replied sadly  with tears in his eyes : "Nahi man pe nahi le raha hu .. bas yakeen nhi ho raha"

They didn't what to say to him. So Bhuvi just suggested that he should take some rest. Bhuvi told Virat that he would stay with him but Virat denied because he wanted to be alone. As soon as they  left his room Virat bursted into cries. He just could not control his emotions.

----------------------------------------------------

Here after sometime Mahi thought of calling Virat to talk to him as they didn't get much time because of their commitments. Mahi was calling but Virat didn't picked up and it was strange because Virat never missed any of Mahi bhai's calls. He tried Rohit but he got the same response. Now he got worried about them.

Mahi bhai called Bhuvi.. Jaddu and Ash told him to put on speaker.

Bhuvi : hello bhai

Mahi : hey bhuvi .. (he had some normal conversation with him) .. where are Cheeku and Ro ? No one is answering my calls. Is everything okay ?

Bhuvi didn't know what to say. He was nervous because he could not lie to Mahi bhai. So he looked at Jaddu for help. Jaddu was also nervous but he answered : "Actually bhai Ro is in kids room and may be forgot his phone in the room and Virat is in his room he is sleeping actually as he was tired". (After saying this Jaddu realised in nervousness he said opposite for both of them)

Mahi sensed some disturbance and now he was suspicious after hearing Jaddu. He just said "Ok" and talked to them casually about the other topics before hanging up. Bhuvi and Ash went to Virat's room to check on him. They found him sleeping and had tear stains on his face. They felt sad for him and covered him with blanket. Just they were about to leave they saw Virat's phone ringing with Mahi bhai's call. They just sighed and left the room.

Mahi again tried Virat because according to him Virat could not sleep this early but he did not picked up again. He tried Rohit again and this time he picked it up.

Rohit : Hello bhai

Mahi : Ro .. Whats wrong ? Why are u sounding so low ? Why were u not picking my calls ?

Rohit emotional : Bhai wo ..

Mahi worried : Ro .. kya baat hai ? cheeku bhi call nahi pick kar raha ! tum dono ek hi room mai ho na .. jaddu keh raha tha Cheeku so raha hai .. is he okay ? are u okay Ro ?

Rohit was thinking : How will Virat be okay after all the things he just said to him.He was feeling horrible about it. How could he say all that even if he said that in anger it was not an excuse for his actions. How could he do that to his best friend.

Thinking all this he just could not control and started crying about how horrible friend he is. Mahi just panicked because Rohit was crying a lot. Mahi was asking him repeatedly about What happened .. He just couldn't answer so hanged up.

Mahi thought to go to the hotel in the morning to meet them but now he could not control himself as he didn't know what was wrong with his two Kids. He reached the hotel in 15 mins as it was not far from his residence. He first went to Rohit's room and found him crying with his face hid between his hands.

Mahi went to him .. As Rohit saw Mahi he could not control his emotions and hugged him tightly. Mahi rubbed his back to calm him down which was tough task almost took as hour to calm him down. Rohit placed his head in his lap once he stopped crying.

Mahi softly asked : Whats the matter Ro ? Mujhe nahi batayega ?

Rohit just narrated the whole incident.. He could not meet his eyes so he buried himself in his lap feeling the warmth and mumbled : "I am sorry Bhai .. I truly am .. Everything just took toll on me.. I could not handle it but in process I just vented out all anger on Vi .. He will never talk to me Bhai"

Mahi also had the same thought Virat was the person who was very emotional when it comes to Ro or him. He would be beyond hurt. But he need to handle Ro first.

"I know Ro he would be hurt.But he is your best friend. You can apologize to him right. And Ro how many times I have told you not to take this trolls seriously. It is not worth it at all." said Mahi softly making him understand.

Rohit just nodded and slept due to exhaustion by crying so much. Mahi made him sleep properly on bed and went to check on Virat. When he entered in Virat's room he saw he was sleeping and had tear stains all over his face. He saw his phone which was in his hand. And it showed Rohit and his pic. He just felt sad and worried about his kids.

—————————————

Will Virat forgive Rohit?

Shot on my fav Rohirat
Vote and comment the feedback
Also leave inline comments if possible