Virat - Jaddu

ICT was done with the T20 series and they were travelling for the test series in Mohali. Rohit and Jaddu were the most excited because they would meet Virat and Ash as they both were there before. Jaddu was looking forward to spend time with Virat because they were meeting after two-three months.

They arrived at the hotel and as expected Virat and Ash were waiting for them. Jaddu was gonna hug Virat but he was sidelined by the kids. Rishabh just hugged Virat and Shreyas too. Virat didn't notice Jaddu having frown on his face but Rohit did.

Rohit said excitedly - "Hey Vi"

Virat noticed them and said to Rishabh and Shreyas - "Just a min Rish,Shrey"

Virat moved towards Rohit and Jaddu. He hugged both of them. Jaddu was feeling so happy but that didnt last long as Jassi this time pulled Virat to himself.

Jassi - "Bhaiya I missed you so much" .. Virat replied lovingly - "I missed u too Jassi"

Shreyas interrupted - "Virat bhaiya did u watch my knocks .."

Virat said smilingly - "Ofcourse Shrey .. You were superb .. I am so proud of you"

And just like that Virat got busy with the kids. Jaddu was so irritated by the kids. It was rare to see Jaddu like this but he was feeling it. Jaddu just curled his fist and stormed into his room. As Rohit was standing beside him he noticed it.

Rohit didn't feel that because he met Virat in WI series and now he was gonna share the room with him so didn't really feel like it.

After sometime Rohit went into Jaddu's room to call him for practice session and also to check on him. He saw Jaddu pacing and cursing under his breath. He could not hear what he was saying clearly but he definitely heard Virat's name.

Rohit - "Jaddu chal practice session ke liye chalte hai"

Jaddu ignored what he said and asked - "Virat kaha hai"

Rohit said - "Wo toh practice ke liye gaya Jassi and Rish ke sath"

Jaddu mumbled - "Yeh juniors ne toh pareshaan kar diya hai .. Virat se chipke rehte hai. Jab dekho Virat bhai yeh Virat bhai wo karte rehte hai .. Veer ke alawa kuch dikh ta hi nhi inko .. abhi mile toh the WI series ke waqt .. phir bhi"

Rohit heard all of that and was chuckling inside but didn't show that because he didnt want Jaddu to get more angry.

Rohit said casually - "Kya bol raha hai Jaddu .. chal na late ho rahe hai"

Jaddu - "ha chal"

When they reached the practice session Rohit went to Rahul bhai. Jaddu was moving towards Virat to talk to him but he collided with Rishabh.

Jaddu was not looking so he fell on the ground. Rishabh immediately apologized- "Sorry jaddu bhai maine dekha nhi .. mai actually Virat bhaiya ke paas ja raha tha"

Jaddu stood up and said irritatingly - "Ha toh jao na maine kaha mana kiya hai .. pehle dekh kar chalo"

Rishabh frowned at the tone but Jaddu ignored it and went to his practice. Rohit heard what Jaddu said to Rishabh.

Rohit made a mental note to talk to Virat about it. Because he knew that Virat was not doing it knowingly. Rohit himself was actually surprised by Jaddu's behaviour because he never showed this kind of emotions so openly.

Jaddu was practicing bowling when Ash went near him. Ash asked - "How are u Jaddu ?"

Jaddu just replied formally - "I am fine"

Ash frowned at that and asked - "What's wrong with you?"

Jaddu said in a loud voice - "Why Will anything be wrong with me ? I am perfectly fine .. Why are u asking me all this ? Let me practice" (He was really in cranky mood)