Jealous kid

A/N : This plot was requested by Kiran1209  the matches are not related present situation

It was RCB vs PBKS match in IPL. Rahul was very excited about it as he get to meet Virat. It had been so many days as they met personally. Mayank was literally irritated at the ranting that he was gonna meet Virat. He would never behave in front of Virat .. he would have this mature self mask on. But Mayank was his best friend he know how much of kid he was.

They reached the hotel in which both the teams were staying. Rahul and Mayank were waiting in the lobby for Virat. Virat had arrived and was talking to someone. Rahul was excitedly moving towards him but stopped seeing his arm around Devdutt. Virat was laughing with him and ruffling his hair.

Rahul clenching his fists to control his anger : "Why Bhai is showing so much affection to him? He is not even looking at me. I am standing here and Virat is busy laughing with him".

Virat came near Mayank and Rahul. He hugged Rahul tightly and said : "How r u kiddo" .. Dev was just standing beside them chuckled hearing that ..

"Don't call me kiddo" said Rahul angrily as he saw Dev chuckling

Virat just smiled at that statement. "Bhaiya let's go .. I am really hungry and tired" whined Dev to Virat

"Yes Dev let's go .. I will meet u soon Mayank and Rah." Virat said this and went with Dev to his room.

Mayank : Kya hua tujhe .. aise toh itna excited that milne ke liye Virat bhai se .. Abhi kya hua .. muh utar gaya hai ..

Rahul masking the jealousy : kyu .. mujhe kya hoga .. dekha nhi tune kitne busy hai wo .. chal match h humara kal ..practice karni h  ..

————————————-
After practice Rahul goes into Virat's room to meet him. He thought he will get alone time with him. He enters and directly lays down in his lap.

Virat gets surprised at first and then calms down after seeing Rah there.

Virat softly : What r u doing here Rah ?

Rahul whining : I can't come here ? What do u mean by what I am doing here .. I have come to spend time with u

Virat : Arey relax baba I was just asking..

Rahul : Ek toh u didn't spent time with me and now u r asking me stupid questions

Just as Virat was about to answer .. Dev came in the room barging .. Rahul got from Virat's lap.

Virat : What happened Dev ?

Dev cutely : Bhaiya can I sleep here ? Am not getting any sleep plz

Virat : of course kiddo come here .. saying this Dev went and sat beside Virat resting his head on Virat's shoulder. Seeing that Rahul was fuming in anger. 

Rahul : But Virat u were going to spend time with me 

Virat softly : Ha toh mai kaha mana kar raha hu .. 

Rahul just left the room in anger as Dev disturbed his time with his bhai yet again. Now he was more angry on Virat as he was not giving importance to him.

Virat called him but he did not listen to him in anger. As soon as Dev slept Virat went behind his first kiddo.

As Virat reached Rahul's room .. he was sitting on his bed ranting .. "He has time for all the kiddos but not for me. I am his first kiddo .. But no Dev is more important than me ... I am not going to talk to him"

Virat smiled and said : " But I want to talk to you"

Rah just turned his face in anger and pouted. He said : "What are you doing here now ? Go your kid dev is waiting for you"

Virat just laughed at his jealousy. It just reminded of him and Mahi bhai. How he use to get angry if Mahi bhai doesn't give attention.

Rah more whined : Now you are laughing .. very good .. first you don't spend time with me .. you dont give me importance .. now you are making fun of me .. I am not talking to you now ..

Virat just said teasingly : Are u sure ? I came here to spend time with you but now u dont want to talk to me.. Okay so I will go to Dev .. 

Saying this he started to leave .. Rah just said : "Now u are not concerned about me and you are not even doing anything to pacify me"

Virat just side hugged him : "Kiddo .. I am concerned always about you .. Its just that Dev was feeling alone .. So i was with him .. doesn't mean that I forgot you." 

Rah : But you love him more than me ..

Virat : Who told u that ? I love you the most .. after all u are my first kiddo.

Rah : You will spend your whole time with me after the match tomorrow.

Virat : Yes done. Now come on sleep .. I will go now

Rah : Dont go na bhai .. stay here only

Virat teasing him : U know I can't besides Dev is alone there u know 

Rah just throw pillow at him. Virat just catched it in time. Virat stayed with Rah till he got sleep and then left the room.

-----------------------------------------

Short update

Vote and comment the feedback

Kiran1209 I have tried but it is not upto the mark.