Some relations are Forever

A/N - The team is In Lucknow along with some youngsters such as Devdutt, Saini etc.

IPL auctions were going on full swing. Everyone was excited about it. KL and hardik were excited about how their new teams are gonna look like.
Mostly all the kids were in Rohit's room so Rohit went in Virat's room.

Rohit came inside and sat beside him. Virat was not surprised at all. He asked - "Ro tujhe auctions nahi dekhna ?"

Rohit just layed down in his lap closing his eyes and said - "Auction dekhunga toh tere sath time kab spend karunga"

Virat teasingly said - "Kya baat hai aaj tu bada nice best friend type behave kar raha hai"

Rohit just said whining - "Vi yaar"

Virat said - "Acha sorry sorry .. on a serious note kids are in your room na for auctions toh they will be needing u na specially Ishan"

Rohit - "Ohh he already got selected in MI .. I congratulated him and then came here"

Virat - Ohh great then

Suddenly Rohit got up and asked him - "Why are u not watching the auctions ? Don't u wanna know who are getting selected in RCB?"

Virat shrugged and said - "Ab is already retired .. I don't want to see any more changes now .. seeing that Yuzi is not there is already disheartening.. after seeing Yuzi's I switched it off .."

Rohit kept his hand on his shoulder because he knows how difficult is going to be for him this time.
Rohit distracted him successfully and they were just chitchatting regarding random topics.

Meanwhile in Rohit's room :

Dev, Rutu were sitting and watching the auctions with others. Hardik and Kl were bickering about their team mgmt.

Shreyas said - "Stop it u both and let us watch what is going on"

They both frowned and sat quietly. Rishabh chuckled at their behaviour. Ishan and Sky were making insta stories of Ishan's selection.

The one person who was not at all attentive in all this bickering was Dev. He still didn't get used to all this. He was only most familiar with Yuzi, Rutu, KL and his Virat bhai. Since he saw Kl busy with Hardik he sat beside Rutu.

Rutu squeezes his hand in assuring that everything will be fine. But Dev knew that everything was gonna change. He was not gonna be part of RCB same as Yuzi bhai.
Then his name came up .. knowing what will happen .. still he crossed his fingers unknowingly hoping for the best.

All his hopes were shattered when he went to the Rajasthan franchise. He was a bit happy that atleast Yuzi bhai will be there with him but he was shattered knowing now Virat bhai will not be there with him.

But he sat there watching till the end because he didn't want to cry infront of everyone.. they would make fun of him. Rutu just sat there supporting his friend. Not able to take it anymore he left for his room.

Dev went to his room and locked the door. Slumped against the bed crying his heart out. He just could not believe his Virat bhai would not be with him from now on.

After sometime Rutu came to the room but found it locked. He was busy talking to Faf as he was not part of CSK anymore. He knocked it and said - "Dev open the door"
He didn't get any response- "Dev please open the door .. are u okay"

KL found Ruturaj banging the door of his room. He went there and asked him - "What happened Rutu ?"

Rutu answered him worriedly - "Dev is not opening the door .. I don't know if he is okay or not"