Always with you

Mahi is stressed regarding the trolls and accusations against him. For the first time he was loosing his cool. Because now his family was dragged in between. There was also some rumours where it was mentioned that he bosses around Virat and Rohit. He always gives advice but did Cheeku and Ro also felt that.

Mahi was never a overthinking person. But this was too much for him. He just could not handle that.Tears made way from his eyes as he read about his family.

Just then Raina arrived in his room. Mahi quickly wiped the tears. Raina saw it and immediately rushed to him completely forgot that Rohit and Virat were following him.

Raina : what happened Mahi ? Why are u crying ?

Virat and Rohit heard that and Virat was about to barge in but Rohit stopped him as he thought they were Mahi bhai's kids so he will hesitate to share it with them but Sonu was there in the team before them and it would be easier. He told the same to Virat. Virat whined about that but agreed on one condition that they would hear the conversation so that they could help him.

Mahi : Nahi Sonu aise kuch nahi hai

Raina : Mahi don't u dare lie to me

Mahi just hugged Raina and cried softly. Virat and Rohit were having tears in their eyes as they saw their Bhai crying.

Mahi : Sonu I don't know what to do .. I never pay attention to outside noise but now they are dragging my family. Also it is been said that I am bossing around Cheeku and Ro. Mostly Cheeku. I never thought it like that .. but as they say that Cheeku is the captain now I should give him that respect..
I also think now Cheeku has become the captain .. I should not interfere in the decisions .. he should take it .. may be he also feels that but he is not telling me because he respects me.

Raina : Mahi why are u paying attention to the useless stuff.. and about Cheeku I don't think he feels like that ..

Mahi : No I think somewhere deep down he may have felt it. Because today in match I denied him the review at that time he was a bit disappointed. From now I will try to give him that captain thing which I should have done

Raina sighed he knew Mahi was overthinking now. But didn't say anything. He just advised him to not think so much about this trolls and everything.

Virat and Ro where shocked to hear all that. Specially Virat he never thought Bhai would think like that. They just went to their room.

Raina again tried : Mahi tu Cheeku ke sath aise karega toh tune socha hai use kaise lagega .. this useless trolls and person who simply don't exist in our lives due to them u will not guide Cheeku anymore ... Have u seen how he looks up to u ..
if he hears all this he will be disappointed and he would blame himself

Mahi composing himself : Yes u r right Sonu mai bhi kuch jyada hi soch raha hu .. Cheeku toh mujh se naraz ho jayega yeh sun kar .
—————————————————-

Meanwhile In Virat and Rohit's room:

Virat was pacing in the room : How can he think like that I was not disappointed about the review he denied. I was disappointed at my judgement that it was wrong and bhai was right I should learn from him . Tujhe toh pata hai Ro

Rohit : Ha Vi I know tu shaant ho jaa ..

Virat angrily and sad: Mai kaise shaant ho Jau .. tune suna bhai ne kya bola .. bhai ab Mujhe in stupid logon ke wajah se as a captain treat karna chahte .. wow matlab kya hi bolunga ab mai unhe .. Unka Cheeku nahi captain ..
Mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha hai Ro ki how could I not see this .. Bhai ko itna affect ho raha hai and I could not see that .. wo humesha Bina kahe samaj jaate hai but I could not do that
Kaise nahi dekh paya mai .. 
He just punched the mirror in anger.

Rohit shouted : Vi !!! ARE U MAD ! What have u done idiot ?

Mahi and Raina who were coming to their room heard the shattering of glass and Rohit's scream.
They entered and saw mirror glass shattered and blood on Virat's hand.

Mahi rushed to him and Sonu ordered room service to clean it up. Rohit was finding the first aid.

Mahi : Cheeku How did this happen ? Did u slip or something

Raina : Ha Cheeku bol yeh kaise lagi

Virat just looked down like a guilty child as he knew Mahi bhai will scold him now.

Rohit just rolled his eyes as he brought the first aid and gave to Mahi saying : Aisa pagal hai na yeh bhai .. he punched it in anger.

Mahi : itna gussa Cheeku ?? He was applying first aid and Virat hissed in pain .. Mahi just blew soft air and tried to apply more softly. Rohit was holding his hand.

Mahi asked : "Dard ho raha hai na Cheeku .." he didn't answered. "Cheeku bata na Dard Bahot jyada hai toh pain killers bhi Lena padhega na toh bata Dard jyada toh nahi"

Virat just said complaining like a kid : " bhai aapko har baar mera Dard Jan na hota hai but aapka kya aap kabhi Mujhe nahi bata te what affects u .. u always suffer silently .. Aaj bhi toh waise hi hua na .. Abhi mai aapka Cheeku nahi aapke liye mai Captain ho Gaya Hu just because someone said something ...
Aap humesha Bhul jaate ho I and Ro will always be your kids .. and we will be always with u"

Mahi just looked at him and Rohit and Rohit gestures him that they heard everything.

Mahi just said softly : Sorry Cheeku I got disturbed a little and was overthinking about everything. It will not happen again.

Virat just pouted like a child : Mai aapse baat nahi kar raha

Mahi just hold his ears and said sorry.

Virat smiled and hugged him. Mahi pulled Ro and Sonu with them. Mahi unknowingly clutched Virat's injured hand.

Virat broke the hug and winced : Bhai Dard ho raha hai

Rohit just rolled his eyes : Kabse bhai tujhe puch rahe the Dard ho raha hai kya tab Nahi bataya Abhi complain kar raha hai

Virat : Bhai dekho na isko

Mahi sternly shut both of them up. And gave pain killers to Virat. Virat just placed his head Mahi bhai's lap and slept off. Rohit and Sonu went to sleep in the adjacent bed.

Mahi was just smiled at his kiddo. That nothing can change this. Virat will be always his Cheeku .

—————————-
Random shot on Mahirat with bits of Rohirat
Tell me how u like it
Vote and comment