The Truth

I sat in my couch, not knowing what to say. I was literally speechless from this. "Bells,now." Cara scolded me. "I think I need to be alone with Niall first." She scoffed as she left to my room. Well here comes the awkward moment I've tried to escape. "Bells, please I need to here it from you." I glanced at him noticing the concern in his eyes. "Fine. I'm pregnant, I always was, I just didn't want to drag you into this." "What do you mean? That's my baby too!" He started raising his voice which scared the bajizzels out of me. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." "Dammit Bells you know I would have gone through this with you."

"I don't need you to be here for me I have Cara."

"I want to be part of the baby's life too, I don't care about my career at this point."

"You can't say that, everyone will hate me!"

"WE are going through this together, okay? Now I have to go eat because I'm starving."

"I like this guy!" I blurted out as he left. Holy crap, what in the world did I do. He slowly turned around giving me the evil eye. "What?" "I....um, need too pee." I ran for it, hearing him curse and saying we'll talk about this later. "Ow!" I squeaked as I bumped into Cara. "Explain yourself now." I nervously told her about what I did. "You can be so stupid right now, like were you even thinking?"

"I can move, he doesn't even have my number," I stated quickly. "Haha about that........ I gave him your number." Curse her! I went to the bathroom without saying anything back to her. I lifted up my shirt so I could see my little blip. I've been talking to it, for some reason it makes me feel better. "I think I but off more than I could chew darling."

********

The next day I had to meet Niall for Starbucks, since he called me non stop in the morning. I wore my black and white leggings with a loose white top. I walked a couple blocks when seeing a crowd of girls yelling. That's when I knew it was him. I walked through the crazed fans and finally saw him wearing a ninja turtles shirt, blue jeans, and white Jordans. "Woah Niall you really know how to impress a girl," I said startling him. "Oh hi, you scared me." Instantly the paparazzi and fans starting questioning us. "Let's go inside before they suffocate us." I got my vanilla bean frap, and he got his double chocolate chip frap. "So why did you force me to come here?" "When's your next appointment?" "Next week, you want to come or what?" I said giving him a sarcastic tone. "Actually, yes." He is crazy, I mean I don't even know if I can trust him. Maybe I was over thinking things to much again, he is the father of my baby. "Sure, as long as you don't say something stupid." "Wow that was easier than I thought." Soon we had finished our little talk, I had learned many things about him and his family during this. "Bells and this guy you said yesterday, do you really like him?" He lowered his head down a little. I didn't know what to say, Alex was a good person but just maybe I had feelings for Niall. It's official I've gone nuts. "I'm honestly confused right now I just need some time to think about it. "Bells all I'm asking right now is for one chance, please." Hold up, he's asking me out? That just made my life a whole lot complicated. "I'll think about it." "Okay then, bye" he gave me a peck on the cheek and we went our separate ways. A lot was going through my head at this point. "M'am is it true you and Niall are a thing?" Good thing I've gotten used to this since I hang out with Cara, but they were asking me questions I didn't even know the answer too.

"Hello?" I answered my phone seeing it was Alex.

"What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Check your twitter."

"Okay."

I clicked on my twitter and then boom, loads of pictures of me and Niall popped out. "Nothing's going on between me, and him." He started getting all third degree on me when I stopped him. "Listen we aren't even a thing yet. I don't know why your getting upset!" A moment of silence took in. "Whatever." He said and hung up. He has some issues he needs to work on. My mind was all on Niall, just thinking of his lips, his eyes, his accent, his smile. Snap out of it I told myself. A little while after i got a text from Niall. Shoot the grin I have right now.

Niall: Hey I told the boys about the baby.

Me: What happened?

Niall: They want to meet you.

Me: No! I'm not ready.

Niall: Please, trust me you'll love them.

Me: Alright, when?

Niall: Tomorrow at 5

I have no clue as to why I agreed, but before the whole baby thing I had a huge crush on all of them. I needed someone else to talk to anyways, and to make things worse I have to tell my brother and sister.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEEPS !

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

VOTE OR COMMENT <3