New Home

"I'm going to miss you!" I nearly shouted to Cara hugging her tightly. "Me too, but I go there a lot you know that." "I know this is like when you left my apartment all over again," we giggled. "You should go now Niall's been waiting for you for a long time." We gave each other one last hug then I ran to the car. "Let's go,"

I said in excitement. Thinking about what it's going to be like over there made me very anxious. Everything would probably totally different but I was all up for it. We stopped in front of a large jet plane, of course they would. "I'll take the suit cases and you can go ahead and get in. Everyone's already there." I kissed him quickly before going in the large white jet plane. It was really roomy enough for all of us to fit in and sleep. "Hey Bells we thought you guys would never come," Liam said holding Dani. "Sorry, I was saying my goodbyes to everyone." I greeted each one of them with a bear hug, and man they are freakishly strong huggers. "Louis, you can let go now." "Nope," he responded popping the 'p' out. "Babe let go, you can squeeze her and the baby to death." He still didn't budge until El smacked him in the head playfully. "Fine all you had to say was please!" He rubbed his head carefully as we all laughed. Niall came in the jet saying we had to go to sleep. It was around 11:30 and I had to sleep next to Harry because apparently Niall and Louis were sleeping buddies. I didn't mind though, I was way to tired to even care.

The plane ride had driven me nuts, being closed in for so long. I threw up on Harry's pants, and trust me it wasn't a pretty sight. He made me get a plastic bag to throw up there instead of him. We finally landed at the airport a few minute

ago. Harry took his car with Louis and El, Zayn took Liam and Dani in his car, and Niall took me in his black Range Rover. I couldn't help but be in awe at the incredible scenes that were right in front of my eyes. "What do you think?" "It's beautiful look!" There was a cute little pink and purple flower boutique called 'Love in the Air'. "Pfft girls." "And what is that suppose to mean?" "Nothing were here." I hadn't even noticed when we stopped, I got out of the car only to see a massive flat. "Holy moly that's a huge place you have!" He chuckled at my reaction, I wasn't really used to seeing apartments I mean flats this big. "Go on inside, it's our house now." I ran inside the flat like a little school girl seeing a candy shop. His place was actually cozy he had a black sofa with a huge black flat screen tv with a glass table in the middle. The kitchen had marble counter tops and stainless steel supplies. The flooring was a light brown wood, and the walls were all white. "You like it?" "I love it, where's my room?" He smiled at me,"Our room is the farthest away from the other 3. "Our room?" I smirked at him. "Yes, love our room."

*******

I woke up in the morning, feeling a sticky note on my forehead. It read 'Sorry princess I had a photo shoot with the Band, make yourself at home -Niall xx' I got out of bed and went to make breakfast. There was almost no food, so I decided to eat frosted flakes while listening to my music. I also wanted to explore the house, I stood up and began my adventure. The first room had an arcade, the second one was created like a studio, the third one was a little theatre with about ten seats. Our room had a large white bed with two wooden stands on the sides, and a shaggy carpet. Whenever I see something fuzzy I always have the urge to feel it like this carpet for instance. I laid down and felt the smoothness it felt so soft and so gentle. "Bells? What are you doing?" "This carpet is so soft." He knelt down and wiped the tears that I hadn't noticed were there. "We're you crying because of that?" "No!" I felt my cheeks turn red in an instant. Stupid hormones. "Well I didn't see that coming," he laughed at me clutching his stomach. "Anyways, I'm gonna look for a job since I got all my papers here." He stopped laughing at me. "No you are not. You aren't working while having our baby." What is he my father? I think it's fine to work while being pregnant I mean I'm barley in my first trimester. "It's fine babe trust me I'm not gonna be the lazy girlfriend who lets the guy do everything." "No really you aren't going to work the last thing you need to worry about is money." He cupped my cheeks and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I was suddenly turned on by his lips and wanted more. We had a make out session for a while but I still needed more. Again stupid hormones. "Woah slow down there tiger, I want you to meet my mum." "Today?" I was not ready to meet his mother, that put more pressure in me than I already have. "Whenever you want, but make it soon she won't stop bugging me about it." Thank goodness!

Niall had to leave again to meet with Paul for a meeting. I was left with one if his security guards who I swear keeps flirting with me. "Mark, I'm going to eat out, I'll see you later bye." "No can do miss, I have to keep you safe from the fans and paparazzi." I rolled my eyes, there goes my privacy right out the beautiful window. "Okay then where should I eat, I have no idea where to go?" "Nandos is where Niall would pick." I guess if that's what he likes then I would like. We went to Nandos paparazzi surrounding everywhere we went. I ordered my food and sat next to Mark making small talk. "How old are you?" "28, your order is ready ill go get it." As soon as he walked away a guy way older than sat down next to me. "Hello baby girl." His breath was on my shoulder and I started to get scared. "If you don't mind you're making my baby squished." Instead of backing away like I expected to he grabbed me by my neck. "Go to the restroom and come out the window ill be waiting for you." I pushed him away on the verge of tears. "Or else ill kill you," he said simply and walked away. I held my little blip carefully, Mommas here to protect you baby. Mark came with the food looking slightly embarrassed. "What took you so long?" "I tripped and dropped the food, but here they made another one." I lost all my appetite and remembered where i had to go.

~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU LOVELYS FOR VOTING

LOVE YOU (:

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO BELLS?

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT!!! <3