Baby's Growing

5 months of Pregnancy

I was making a soup for Niall because his lazy butt was too comfy in the bed. I walked very slowly towards our room when I felt something in my stomach. I dropped the plate and it shattered all over the floor. I touched my baby bump, realizing that it was the baby's first kicks. "What happened?" Niall came looking at the soup on the floor. "Feel my stomach, hurry!" he placed his huge hand on my belly and gave me a big grin. The kicks felt strange, almost comforting to know that my baby was growing. Tears was forming on both of our eyes, this was one of the biggest days of my life. "Hey little blip, daddy and mommy are excited for you," Niall said in his cute baby voice. "Yes we are lovely, now mommy has to clean this mess." Niall laughed at me like I was some kind of crazy person. He shook his head, "Yeah, that's not gonna work out babe, go to the room, and be lazy." How could I resist the offer? I walked in my room hearing a beep on my phone, it was from twitter.

"@NiallOfficial: @BellsGarcia99 our baby's doing amazing. Felt it's first kicks, so incredible (:xx "

"@BellsGarcia99: @NiallOfficial Never have been happier in my life <3 "

I rubbed my tummy softly humming a random tune. A while after, Niall came in our room with his guitar in his hands. He sat in front of where I was laying and began to sing 'Kiss Me ' by Ed Sheeran. I was admiring him, everything about him was perfect he was all I ever wanted. His delicate fingers strumming the guitar without even messing up, and the way his veins on his neck would pop out rarely made me speechless. The best part was his eyes, those clear blue eyes that made me zone out in another world. He never left eye contact with me, and by the time he finished we were really close to each other. "Bells, I have something I've been meaning to tell you." He looked a bit shy, was he? "I-I love you." Those three words, he said the three words I've never said to any boyfriend in my life. He looked at me, waiting for my response and when I didn't answer he got up. "I love you too Niall, so much it scares me sometimes." He turned around and gave me a tight hug. There, I said the truth, I love him with all my heart and it felt so good to let it out. I hope our love stays like this. "You know now the boys want to come and feel the baby?" I laughed there was No doubt that they wanted to. "What about El, Perrie and Dani?" "Are you kidding me? They were basically screaming at me to see you." Yup, those were my friends, always excited about anything. I wished Cara was here, but she was in New York City working hard and I really wanted her more than anything. "When can they come?" "Since today is OUR lazy day, then Friday."

*Beep* *Beep* "Hello?"

"Hey little sis, how are you?" Darla said in her girly voice that she had. I had missed her so much, it was starting to make me sad all the time.

"I've been wanting to see you!'

"Wait no longer muchkin," there goes that name again, " me and Jayden are coming a month before you're due"

"That means you're going to stay here for a whole month with me! I can't believe it!" I was a very happy camper right now.

"I'll be waiting too, I've never been there before"

"That's why i'll be here to show you around , duh"

"Haha, alright I have to go eat now, love you"

"Love you too." I held the phone to my chest. My siblings meant so much too me, and not being able to see them is horrible. Today was just filled with surprises, don't get me wrong I love surprises especially these.

I felt like I was glowing the whole entire day, the call from Darla and the baby's kick made my whole entire day. "Love? Babe? Weasel? Snap out of it." I hadn't noticed that I was spacing out on Niall while he was talking to me about tour. "Sorry babe, I just have a lot on my mind." He went back to talking, he can literally talk for days. "And then I wanted there to be foam everywhere, but they said it wasn't a good idea," he continued. "I think that would be cool, i've been to a foam party, those are the best," I said. "That's what i'm saying, but f*** it I guess." For some reason Niall swearing was funny to me, maybe because of his accent, I don't know but I loved it. I was not the type to get mad over that or when Niall would be drunk I would mess around with him. Last time he came drunk all depressed for no reason so I played 'Adorn' by Miguel and he started crying. He doesn't know about that, and that I secretly recorded it on my phone. "You really space out on me a lot," Niall said kissing my neck. The baby kicked again. "I think my little blip is telling you to back off," I teased him. "Ha-Ha very funny, soon Annabelle Garcia you're gonna be all mine for a night." "Yep, and I can't wait," I winked at him.

********

I waited in the doctors waiting room with Niall, El, Dani, Perrie, and the boys. I told them that it was too much company, but they said they would take turns. They were so stubborn sometimes that I just wanted to slap some sense into them. "Annabelle Garcia?" A nurse called out. She looked at the people around me, and I could tell right away that she was a fan. "That would be me," I explained to her our plan and she agreed, of course. I was set on the bed, the first people were the girls, and I was not ready for their crying. They are just as emotional as I am. The doctor put the gel on me, and soon we could all see the baby on the screen. "Aweee, it's so adorable!" Perrie said. I looked at my baby he/she was absolutely perfect although it was blurry. "Miss, your baby seems to be awful small," the doctor said putting the screen closer. "Is that bad?" "It shouldn't be a problem, but I think we need to take some tests to be sure." "Don't worry Bells, I think it's because you were a tiny one too." Tiny? I was more like a big fluff ball, okay maybe I was a little skinny.

The boys were up next, this time with Niall. "What are gonna be the names if its a girl or boy?" Zayn asked. "Farrah was Nialls choice in a girl, and Adrian was my choice if it was a boy." I will never bring them to another appointment for the reason of them poking me when the doctor was looking at the screen. "And as I was saying earlier the baby seems quite small for the last trimester." Niall's grip tightened on my hand, and so did Liam's on my other. "Do you think it's going to affect the pregnancy?" I knew Niall was getting worried, he is always worried when something little happens. Maybe this wasn't little. "I need to take tests to make sure, come by next week if you can." "She can," all the boys said in usion. I have to do it now, I was going to either way although I felt like the baby was going to be small like I was.

~~~~~~~~~

Romantic scenes <333

What do you think is going to happen next? Comment please! I would loveeeeee to hear from you guys! Honestly :D

The songs on here that I put were the songs that I was currently listening too, Listen to them if you want (:

On another note.... Happyyy Saturday!!!!!!!

Oh and please read my other story 'Forever mine'

Vote/Comment

Love Ya <3

.