Oh No

HEY LOVELYS, SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASSSSSEEEEEE VOTE OR COMMENT!!!! (:xx

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is the day. The day that he, and his band mates come. I hadn't told Cara about him coming because I didn't want her to worry for me. I still talk to Alex, he's grown on me. Today is a chilly kind of day since its August, barely 2 months with my little blip. I wore my light blue long sleeved shirt, and my black leggings with some fluffy socks. My pants were starting to fit me small so I had to buy a lot of leggings, and stretchable pants. I laid in my couch watching E News, lazy as ever. "In other news the famous One Direction will be going to New York tomorrow, and the fans are going crazy," I quickly turned off the tv and sat up. "Well no more tv for me then." I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a snack for myself. I got bored after a while of playing FIFA with some other random player. "ANNABELLE!" Cara opened my bedroom door, and showed me a magazine that had One Direction on it. "What about it?" I asked. She gave it to me to read, and I knew what she was talking about. "Oh that.." "Yeah, that. Did you know about this?" 

"Kinda," I said in a low voice. "Bells how come you didn't tell me? What are you going to do now?" "I don't know! He won't even be close to here so we don't have a problem." She looked unsure of my argument, for I was too. "Okay then, well tomorrow how about you come over and we'll have a movie date?" I gladly accepted her invite. I needed to have a distraction to keep my health going on well.

**********

"I don't wanna watch that movie," I told Cara for the millionth time as she held "Monsters Ink." She finally gave up on convincing me, and soon we were watching The Lion King. She paused the movie, and got up. "What are you doing?" "I'm going to the market to get us junk food, I almost forgot." She got her keys, and left with her tiger onsie. Man, that girl can rock anything, no wonder she's a model. I looked around her apartment, it looked so modern with her black squared couch, and behind it a bar. It was quite large although it only had 2 rooms. After 5 minutes of observing her apartment I felt sick so I decided to take a breather. Outside her apartment everything was busy, and everyone rushed to their locations. The bright lights could blind you, she defiantly lived the total opposite of me. She texted me that she would bring Panda Express so I went out for a quiet walk in my panda onsie. No one even pays attention to anyone so I figured why not?

********* 

Caras P.O.V

I walked into Panda Express, and smelt the air filled with orange chicken and such. "Hi, may I take your order?" "Yes,please" I gave her a smile then ordered our meals. "Wait, can I please have your autograph, If you wouldn't mind?" I signed a paper she grabbed, and went to take a seat, eyes glued to my cell phone. A few minutes later I was interrupted by jerks. "Zayn stop!" I shot my head up, I knew those voices anywhere. There in my view stood Louis messing Zayns hair, and the rest of them getting ready to order their meals. Perfect timing, note the sarcasm. I tried to hide my face, but soon failed as Niall called my name. "Cara" I looked over at him coming towards me, the rest of the boys trying to ignore me. "What?"

"Oh nothing, um how's Bells?"

"Why do you care, you left her without a fight." I snapped.

"Well there wasn't a reason to stay with her, she didn't even like me"

"So you decided to leave her by herself, pregnant?"

We got interrupted by the cashier telling me my orders ready. I stood up to get my food, but I noticed Niall didn't even move, just stood there frozen. "She's pregnant?" "Well yeah, she told you, but you decided to leave." I grabbed my order and went to the door. "Cara, she told me she wasn't." Wait a minute, okay this is a bit confusing. "What do you mean?" "She said that she wasn't, that it was a false alarm." That girl is going to be in so much trouble. "Niall I need you to come with me. And I won't take no for an answer." He went to the boys who were sitting there probably talking about me or something. "Hey guys, sorry I have to go with Cara, it's important," they gave him a puzzled look, but let him go with me.

************ 

Bells P.O.V

I headed to Caras place because of the coldness that was making me shiver. I unlocked the door, and my jaw dropped. "Bells you have some explaining to do with me and especially Niall." Cara looked at me with anger in her eyes, but Niall looked at me more in fear. What have I gotten myself into.

CLIFFHANGER!