Cara Time

Cara came at my house early in the morning so we could go out to eat break fast. We went to a diner, and got our orders ready. "So hows London been going for you?" 

"Other than the fact that I was in danger the second day, its been really amazing, such a beautiful place"

"Right? I've missed it, but after here I have to go to New York, and it's been stressful," she admitted. I observed her, and saw that she was getting baggy eyes. She did not deserve this stress, and i'm going to make sure she has a good time.

"Thats why i'm here love, to make you have fun."

"Yeah with your pregnant belly showing we sure will have the time of our lives" She was right, my belly was starting to get its round form, and oh how excited Niall got when he saw it.

"We can make things work out, lets go to the pool it's hot," I suggested. She nodded in response taking a huge bite out of her pancakes. 

We went back to her flat to get our bathing suits, towels, and things like that. I had my one piece cheetah bathing suit that opened on the sides, and had two small black bows on each end. Cara, however wore a 2 piece black, and gold bathing suit which looked gorgeous on her. She had the type of body I had always craved for, and when I tell her she gets mad and says i'm perfect. "Pool time!" she yelled as we got into her white BMW. The pool was mostly empty except for a couple of what seems like 19 year old guys swimming. Cara, and I had already put sunscreen on so right away got into the pool. It was the perfect temperature, cool but not cold. I noticed that the guys kept on glancing at us, but we just kept on swimming like fishes. "Cara can you still do the double back flip?" "Pshh yeah," she went under water and did a double back flip perfectly. I was amazed at how she could do that, I could only do a front flip, but that wasn't safe for the baby. 

"You girls be looking fine," one of the boys said. We ignored them, but after an hour they wouldn't stop bothering us. I was starting to get extremely pissed at them and walked on over to them. "You want to shut up before I make you?" 

"Girl's, feisty whoa," I punched his nose. He had one strong nose for my hand was hurting probably more than my punch. 

"Calm down Bells, remember the baby," Cara said loud enough for the jerks to hear. They all looked at my stomach in disgust. 

"Pregnant? Nah we don't go for those," that remark had me in tears. He just basically said I was ugly, and fat. "So you think insulting me was the way to respond huh?" He clearly didn't know what to say, and by this point Cara was pulling me away from them.

"I knew hormones when pregnant were bad, but not like this," she told me giggling. 

We decided to go to the zoo instead of being bothered. Since I was a child, i've always liked the zoo, especially seeing the giraffes excited me. Cara bumped up 'When I was your man', by Bruno Mars (Loveee that song) as we drove to the zoo. It was pretty full considering it was only Wednesday, and everyone was either working or at school. "Where do you want to go first?" "Tigers," I ran to where the tigers were, and it reminded me of my childhood. A tear started forming, I hadn't noticed how homesick I was and how badly I wanted to see Darla and Jayden."You okay there?" "Just missing Jay and Darla." She gave me a warm hug, and said that I would soon. We went to see almost every animal before dark came. Next up is Cara's Photo shoot.

********

"What? No I can't do it," I was asked to be in the shoot, and they would not take no for an answer. "Ugh, fine, but i'm no good at it," I told the photographer, Jimmy. "Non sense, you just gotta be yourself bella." The stylist took me to Cara's room, and made me change. I was wearing a  long pink tie dye dress with skin colored shoes, and a white headband that had 3 small flowers on the side. It was such a pretty outfit, all I wanted to do was put it in my purse and steal it. I went out onto a white canvas where Cara was standing with a similar outfit except hers was green. We spent a good 4 hours taking pictures with new outfits, and different canvases. I was intrigued by how the whole thing worked out as easy as it sounded it wasn't. I was told that these were going on a magazine which made my little heart flutter with joy. I was dead tired, and I could tell Cara was too, no wonder she was getting so stressed. I did what any other pregnant woman would do, massage time.

"You're such a great friend." The lady's here put us some kind of oil relaxer, and slowly I started taking a nap. Then we went to a steam room, not my type but Cara insisted so I went in with her for about 5 minutes. "Why are you leaving?" "If I stay long its gonna affect the baby, i'll be getting a foot massage you stay here." She rested her head on the wall and closed her eyes, I figured that was a okay. One of the lady's, Salma massaged my feet, I admit I liked Niall's massages better they made me more relieved. "If you don't mind my asking how many months are you pregnant?" "Oh its fine, I'm 4 months." She gave me a genuine smile, and told me things about having her own child. "My child, Davis is 10 years old, he drives me crazy, but in a good way. You'll see when you have a child you'll love it like nothing else before." This talk kept going on for a few minutes until she was done, I had asked to be here for half an hour. Sadly, it was over but at least we were all relaxed, and settled.

I slept, waiting for Niall to come home and tell him about my day. I felt a little peck on my for head, "Goodnight beautiful." The sound of his Irish voice made butterflies in my stomach form, he still had that affect on me. "Goodnight handsome," I said before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Cara takeover! I couldn't resist the chance 

Thank you for voting lovleys !! Comment though ^.^

On another note, guess whos going to Mexico for Spring Break with her best friend? This Girl!

Anndd read this amazing story called 'Mirror Mirror On the Wall' the authors name is Pandaalove99, and she barley started it. I love it already.

Vote/Comment !!

Love ya <3