Big Mistake

Hey guys this is my first fan-fiction, I hope you guys enjoy it (:

~~~~~~~~~~

My names Annabelle, but you can call me Bells. I'm 21 years old, and I live in Los Angeles. I have my own apartment with 3 rooms and a bathroom and a decent size living room. I'm not going to school, I find it useless so I have a job as a tutor for kids. I'm socially awkward but once you get to know me I'm crazy. I have a brother, Jayden and a sister, Darla who are the 2 most overprotective people ever. My mom and dad went missing a few years back and have yet to be found, though I lost hope on them a long time ago.

Music is my everything, it helps me release all my stress and gets me away from reality. My love for all kinds of music is the reason why people like me but I don't mind. Well anyways tonight my friend Cara and I are going clubbing tonight. We became friends when I tutored her sisters son. Since she's a model she gets to get into everything, and I'm thankful for that. Drinking, and dancing oh boy let the fun begin.

***************

"I don't know what to wear!" I yelled at Cara as I looked through my closet for the fifth time. "Wear this", she handed me a short tight black lace dress that showed a lot of skin."Perfect! With the black heels?" I asked her.

"Duh, now let me change into my outfit and then you can go"

"Okay don't take long though" She left to my bathroom and soon enough she came out with a beautiful low cut blue dress that came just above her knees."Wow you look hot I wish I had your body"I whispered the last part to her.

" Stop being so insecure Bells your perfect" she gave me her evil eye and I left to change. I got out of the bathroom still trying to put my heels on, I got scared when Cara ran past me." Shit, we need to put on our make-up quick so we can leave in time." We both did a smokey eye with nude lip gloss, we are much alike in taste. Though in looks were complete opposites she has blonde straight hair and I have curly black hair, she has blue eyes and I have brown eyes, she's white, and I'm Mexican that's about it I guess.

" Bells lets go" with that we grabbed out purses and left.

We walked passed the line of people waiting wanting to get in the club. "Cara! Hey, come on in", a tall buff dark haired guy called out. "Hi Derek, thanks I'm bringing my friend too" "Okay well have fun, but not to much" he teased. " Alright see you later Derek" she grabbed my arm and we were in the club.

The music was absolutely loud, but that's the way I love to hear it. We grabbed some shots of vodka and drank them like it was water. " Let's go dance Bells" " Okay, just don't leave me" Cara nodded and took me to the dance floor, freak dancing everywhere.

Guys were making googly eyes at her 'jerks' I thought. A masculine guy about our age came over to Cara and he took her. Just my luck. I went back to the bar to take another shot when I saw.... No way!? Harry Styles grinding in some blonde girl. Oh my goodness 1 Direction is here! I was searching everywhere for Cara to tell her the miracle that just happened. I saw her kissing the guy that took her and took her back to the bar." Bells what the hell was that for?!"

"GUESS WHAT?" "What?" " ONE DIRECTION IS HERE AHHHH!" She looked at me suddenly serious " listen to me, do not and I mean do not even get close to them I had a thing with Harry and they are no good" I was shocked that I didn't know about this but she left before I could ask her.

Carefully, I went to the dance floor and started dancing to some Drake. I was freak dancing on my own, the alcohol starting to kick in. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around only to see the one and only Niall James Horan. Oh no I thought to myself Cara warned me, I should just walk away. He pulled me closer and I felt trapped in his arms, I looked up to him and saw his blue eyes staring directly at me with lust. "Hi babe" he said smirking

" Uh...... Bye" I turned around only to be pulled back."Please just have one dance with me." "I'm tired I'm going back to the bar sorry," I lied. "Okay let's go" he held my hand and took me to the bar. Shit. "Two specials please" he ordered. "So", he said looking back at me " what's your name?" "Oh um my names Annabelle but call me Bells"

"Okay, Bells did you come here alone?" Oh shoot what should I tell him? "No I came with my friend, but she left to the bathroom." "Two specials" the bartender said passing us out drinks. "Wow that was really strong" I said scrunching up my face. " I know which is perfect." We started taking more shots and everything became a blur.

*************

"Ughh" I moaned as I awoke from my sleep. I opened my eyes slowly. "NIALL?" I yelled when I saw him silently snoring right next to me. "Hmm?" "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I started panicking when I saw myself naked under the covers. Come to think of it where was I? Niall gently fluttered his eyes staring at me in shock.

"Bells?" "Where the hell am I Niall?" He looked around the room "Well it seems we're in my room" I stood up taking HIS blanket to cover myself and got my close to change. "Cara." I whispered to myself, she's going to be furious. I got out of the bathroom to find Niall standing there not knowing what to do." So about last night..." He spoke. "Let's just forget about it can you please take me home?" " Erm yeah I guess" he grabbed his key and went to his car. I'm not ready to hear what Cara has to say about this, she's gonna ask me questions and I don't even know what happened half the night.