Date

I agreed with Niall that I was going to move to England. I started crying as I told Cara, nobody in this world could be a better friend than her. I would be leaving in about a week so I still had time to spend time with friends and family. Talking about family, I have to do one of the worst things ever. Call my brother and sister and tell them the news. So here I am waiting for my sister to answer preparing for the worse. "Hello?"

"Darla! Hey."

"Oh Bells! How I've missed you so much"

"I know me too, but there's actually a reason why I called"

"And what's that?"

"I'm pregnant"

"WHAT?!"

"With Niall Horan, you know from One Direction, and I'm moving to England."

Once I heard nothing I thought she hung up.

"WHAT THE F*** WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? JAYDEN IS GOING TO KILL YOU IN FACT ILL DO IT FOR HIM!"

"Okay well once you've calmed down call me, I need to tell Jayden."

I hung up before she could answer, I actually thought it would be worse.

"Hey Sis"

"Hi Jayden how are you?"

"Fine I've been busy with work and you?"

"Same haha you know just being pregnant and moving to England next week. So what your favorite food?"

"Pizza why? Wait..... IM GOING OVER NOW! BELLS HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THIS! YOU'RE AN IDIOT! MOVING TO ENGLAND AND SHIT LIKE YOU'RE A F***EN ADULT!"

"I'm sorry, you can't come you live in Arizona!"

"You see, I have to meet this kid that f***ed up your life who is it anyways?"

"Niall Horan"

"Hello?"

He hung up on me. How did they not notice I was pregnant with him anyways? We're all over the news and magazines, like have they been living under a rock? I wasn't ready for my brother to meet Niall, knowing my brother he would want to throw a punch or more. I stood up from the kitchen table, and got prepared for my first real date with Niall. He wanted to keep the date a surprise, he just told me to dress cute. Whatever that meant, I need specifics like formal, casual but instead I get cute. As always I called my fashion partner. "Date alert!" "Be there in a few." 10 minutes later Cara came wearing a pretty blue dress with black sandals.

It literally took us an hour to find the perfect 'cute' outfit. I wore a dress with white sandals. The top of the dress was gold and the bottom flowy part was almost transparent white. The baby bump looked quite adorable with my outfit. Cara let my black curls fall on my back as she only put a bobby pin on the side. "Wow you look amazing!" Cara said taking my hand so I could spin. "Thanks I hope it's good for what Niall is planning." "Trust me your the hottest pregnant woman I've seen." "Haha, oh and I told Jayden and Darla about me and England." She looked at me in disbelief. "How did it go?" "Awful Darla yelled, but Jayden is coming." "When?" "Don't know, all I know is that he's pissed." Our conversation got cut up when Niall knocked on the door. "Good luck babe, ill leave right after you." She hugged me and went to the kitchen. I opened the door to see a smiling Niall with a white rose. "This my princess is for you." He handed me the rose and kissed my cheek. "It's beautiful, where are we going?" "That's still a surprise, let's go."

He drove for what seemed like forever until we came to a stop. We were at a small park with no sign of anyone. The sun was setting and the grass was a dark green filled with small flowers everywhere. I wondered why I hadn't been here before. "This is incredible Niall!" He looked at me confused. "This isn't the date, that is." He pointed at a table with light pink candles and fancy looking food. I couldn't help the tear forming on my face and quickly wiped it away. "Is it that bad? El and Dani helped." "No it's just no one has ever done this for me. I love it so much." "Good now let's go before the sun completely goes down." He put his iPod on putting it in shuffle and enjoyed our date. It all went perfect until I'm Sexy And I Know It came out. "Crap, sorry that wasn't suppose to happen." His face went red, I was worrying that he was going to turn into a tomato. When the sun disappeared it was time for us to go home even though I didn't want to. "How'd you like it?" "I couldn't ask for a better date." I kissed him straight on the lips, shocking us both. "Now that was better than the whole date," he whispered in my ear. For the first time in years I blushed turning bright red. "Okay enough with embarrassing me, my brother wants to meet you." "Sounds good," he shrugged. "Let's all hope." We kissed once more then he left. I stood by the door, my cheeks started hurting from smiling too much. That was the the best date I've ever been on.

~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY IM NOT AN EXPERT ON DATING BUT I TRIED.

WATCHA THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

VOTE/COMMENT LOVELYS

LOVE YOU (: