Everything you need to learn in the wizard world

Ok Farrah you've got a lot to learn so between myself and Justin we are going to be teaching you everything we know about the magic world. You've already learned a lot from the last time you were here, but there is so much more, where as Justin will teach you the boring stuff you need to know, I thought I would teach you all the fun stuff you need to know, and when you get bored with him, just come back to me and I'll help teach you the rest through fun.

LOL ok Alex so you're my "teacher" so teach me. Ok well we'll start with something easy. Many silly messed up spells later and we fixed most of them. The one's we couldn't undo we needed Justin to come and help us. Alex enough, you're gonna get her and yourself in so much trouble, and not only that you'll get me in trouble too! I'm just trying to help her Justin, without putting her to sleep.

She's not you Alex she'll be just fine with me teaching her, she is a hands on learner, I can teach her that way, you prefer not to learn at all and take things the easy way out. I'll handle it, thank you for the help, but you can go now! Fine goodbye, good luck. Ok now that the fun killer is gone, let's get more actual work done.

So we did, or we tried to, we ended up doing a transporting spell to a scary place we had no intention in being in, and on top of that we had no idea how to get back. We need Justin. No we don't I got this! Well that didn't work what now? Yell for help that usually works. Ok. Both: HELP! duh duh duh.....