You've just been jellified

When I woke up the next morning, I was getting ready to go, when this happened. What do you all want? Let us come with you we want to see your other powers. Ok, ok. That and we want to meet your fish friends. Ok, well we aren't exactly fish you know.

Sure you are you're part fish at the very least. I already said ok, so go get ready to go I'll meet you there. I said flashing my self to where I needed to be. Edward you got her? I always know where Farrah is. I like keeping an eye out for her. Good, we need to find her.

Already ahead of you they're in Australia. Hm. Ok. Let's go. So they did. Hey girl what's up? Hi guys. I said hugging everybody. Hey let's get started. Ok. Wait what's the rush? Yeah you seem kind of out of breath, and jumpy?! My vampire family members want to come see my other mermaid powers.

Oh well that's great, the more the merrier. Really? Cool. So come on girly let's go. Uh stop right there. Do I look  "girly" to you? (outfit 6) No. Yeah I didn't think so. Love the top BTW. No way I love the board, but it's the wrong kind.

No problem I'll just send her on home, and grab this. (surfboard)  Whoa where'd you get that? I made it for occasions like this. Why you like? No Rikki love! I'm sorry, I meant, I love it. Come on lets get out there. Sure thing. Aren't you gonna change? Nope.

Why not? Well cause if I get wet, I'll just be a mermaid anyway. Let's get to the island, and quickly. Ok, ok. Race ya! You're so on. They said grabbing their own surfboards, and we headed out to the water with them. When we got there I was glad to find out we that my family wasn't already waiting.

Where are they?! I thought you said you had them?! I did. I do. They went out into the water, yeah, but we just saw her, they went surfing to the place, that they're going. So let's find a way over to that island. You got it. Hey why aren't we glowing? Cause Farrah must've put a spell on us when we said we wanted to come so that we wouldn't get discovered.

She's good, real good. Yeah well let's hurry. On it. When they got there. Ok so let's go through what we've learned already. Hop in. I did, when I got in my tail appeared like usual. the girls got in along side of me the guys were there on land watching our team work.

Would you look at that? Hold it. I think I heard something. We all got into fighting stance with our powers ready to go. Hold on hold on, sorry if we startled you all. Well, well, well, it's about time you all showed up, go take a seat with everyone else.

Wait do Carlisle and Esme know you're all here?! Yes, now show us your powers. My pleasure go sit over there. Everyone this is my vampire family, vampire family these are my mermaid pals. It's very nice to meet you all. Well yes, I'm sure it is. He's kidding, he does that, he didn't mean to make it sound rude.

No, no we know, vampires do kind of turn out that way sometimes. You've met our kind? Once, from where I'm from. Ok, ok. Show them your stuff. So I showed them each of my powers. Now Bella, hi that would be me, I know your name is probably Bella as well.

Nice to me you. Same. So as I was saying Bella is gonna teach me how to use her special power, kind of like how those of you that have the same vampire power as me teach me that power, I happen to have all their powers too.

Good so, let's see it. Bella demonstrates her power first, and I try to copy. Key word TRY! *Ug* I can't get it to do what I want it to. No really?! Oh shut up Edward, I said actually using the power successfully. What the?! That's my girl.

Uh yeah thanks for that motivation. I guess. Now let's put your powers all together. Ok. First pick a target. I already have one in mind. Good, so the first thing you'll want to do is levitate it. Good nice, jellify it aim and splatter. So I did, on Edward.

You little. Nuh uh uh I said giggling. Don't laugh it will ruin your contrition. I nodded my head trying to stop laughing, I took a deep breath, and tried to freeze it. Again key word tried, but Edward kept making strange faces at me, trying to get me to laugh.

Stop, I said flinging water everywhere getting it in another ice age again like the first time I did it. You see what you did?! I couldn't stop laughing at you, and when I tried to freeze you, you made me get it everywhere, so thanks.

Ok, ok sorry, but in my defense I didn't want to be frozen. Your powers are really cool though. Yeah, can you make it all normal again, we're not vampires or mermaids so we are cold, so if you don't mind. Oh yeah sorry, I said using my heat powers, to unfreeze everything. Well that was fun, we'll have to do this again sometime. Yeah ok, just next time, don't let anyone distract you.

Yeah I won't I said sticking my tongue at him. He did it back, rolling his eyes. Ok you guys, well it's getting late, do you want to stay the night. Na we got hunting to do, flash us home Farrah. Done and done, goodbye everyone. Goodbye Farrah it was nice meeting your family. You too. They answered back. I think this is the new beginning of all our beautiful friendship, Ok if you say so.