25:I was taught nothing but hate

After my shower I get dressed and don't bother drying my hair. I put on the same outfit I wore the day I went shopping with Matheo. I go to leave the dorm then hear Jake from the bed. "Princess where are you going? It's almost midnight." he asks

"I have to go talk to someone I'll be back just go to sleep Jake" I respond

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No, I know this person very well, I'll be fine go to sleep bubs."

"Fine" he finally gives in and lays down.

Come to think of it, I actually don't know him that well. I just know he's Voldamort's son and that he hates everyone. Maybe that will change tonight.

I walk out of the castle being careful not to be caught by Filch. I get out of the castle and walk to the lake. I walk for a minute then see Matheo standing by a tree.

"Hi Mat-" before I could finish he grabbed my hand pulling me with him. I still have a small pain in between my legs from the train ride but it doesn't hurt much anymore and the limp is gone.

After a couple of minutes we are far down the lake and covered by trees, unable to be seen if someone walks out of the castle. Matheo sits down and motions for me to do the same. I sit across from him, my back facing the lake.

"I have a question and it's important," he says quickly and quietly.

"Okay ask me."

"How do you feel about your friends, what's it called?" He asks. I look at him to see if he was joking but there is no humor on his face or in his eyes.

"I love my friends, they are the only people who understand me. I love them with everything I am and would sacrifice myself for them if they needed it." I say simply replaying all of the memories I've ever made with them.

"Why is this so important?" I ask not understanding

"I just wanted to know"

"I know but why? Why didn't you know what it was? you act as if you don't know how to love." I ask

"Well you know who I am. I was never taught anything but hate. I know no other emotion than hate. But not with you I don't hate you I don't know what it is but you're just different. I don't hate being around you." He says I feel a pain in my heart when he tells me this. I stopped hating him the day he took me to the mall. There is just something different about him.

"You don't need to be taught how to love. Love is not taught, it is something that you have to find on your own. No one could ever be taught to love. They could be taught respect, like when Jake and the boys look away when I change. And you can be taught what's wrong and right. But love is one of the only things in the world that you can't be taught." I said to him, He nods. I scooted over to him and slid in between his legs.

"You know I don't hate you as much as I used to" I say to him

Quick Matheo's pov

"You know I don't hate you as much as I used to" she says to me. I don't know but I felt my stomach twist as she said that.

"I don't hate you as much as I used too as well Y/N" I reply

Back to your pov

"Also I have one more question." he says to me. I lean back into his chest and tell him to ask.

"Why do you and your friends walk around like you don't give a fuck about who anyone is?" he asks

My brain immediately goes to the memory.